Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: xxii Time2shine

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    results out

t CLARENCE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- 22nd Century Group, Inc. (OTCBB: XXII), a company focused on smoking cessation and tobacco harm reduction products, today announced X-22, a prescription smoking cessation aid in development consisting of very low nicotine (VLN) cigarettes, showed a reduction of smoking from baseline over the 6-week treatment period in the company’s Phase II-B clinical trial. Also, the median number of cigarettes smoked was significantly reduced to 11% of baseline (89% reduction) during the 4-week abstinence period.

news out....stock drops in half to .40....don't give up....it just means the "owners" will not be as rich as they want....they will have to partner up instead "raising capital on their own"......will keep you posted....these guys are extremely hard working....long term play for sure.

RX Wizard
    What happened essentially: Very Low Nicotine Cigarets , X-22) did not separate statistically from active control; in the eyes of the FDA; it was a failure; even though the X-22 cigaret (VLN) did cause 89% decrease in cigaret consumption over 4 week period. The FDA needs clinical trials to show statistically sognificant improvement; bt this cigaret still has value; just will be harder to get FDA approved and thus tap into huge USA Rx market..>>

jmho

gl

Quote Originally Posted by tanner12oz View Post
    heard on another board that insiders added something to the tune of 300,000 shares last week...

in related news i'll probably add another 500 on monday if the results aren't released yet
    The insiders are riding on this big time....and most bought in at .70.....today at .40......these guys are extremely hard-working and smart-working guys....big business here.

Quote Originally Posted by 8ate View Post
    What happened essentially: Very Low Nicotine Cigarets , X-22) did not separate statistically from active control; in the eyes of the FDA; it was a failure; even though the X-22 cigaret (VLN) did cause 89% decrease in cigaret consumption over 4 week period. The FDA needs clinical trials to show statistically sognificant improvement; bt this cigaret still has value; just will be harder to get FDA approved and thus tap into huge USA Rx market..>>

jmho

gl
    Extreme value for sure.....look at study from New Zealand....to get phase 3 accomplished and FDA approval by end of 2012,it will take lots of money......local raise will not cut it....they may have to "partner up' with big tabacco or some big time players.....

big block just went through and crushed this down further on the day...minus 67% so far....looks like i'm stuck here for awhile

Now sits a .25 a share. Is it worth a buy there?

RX Wizard
    all of the money betting on a gr8 clinical phase
    ii results are bailing; now have a long term situation; getting Fed approval of Rx meds is a true crapshoot; probably need to partner with Pharm giant; they know the ins/outs of Rx approval and the sales force to get it selling in Rx market..>>real complex; might get a dead cat bonce, but long term has become longer; and most are bailing; they had been looking for 2-3 month 5 -bagger..>>

jmho

gl

relax......mark my word.....too many studies that concur the results are proven....read the fine print....97% nicotine free is what failed not 95%....i believe they have enough studies that will pass phase 2.....the situation is phase 3 won't be until 5 months down road instead of 2 months started....money needs to be raised to do 3rd study.....IMO now is a better time to buy than ever...all that happened is more people are watching this company......think about "the kardashians"....sometimes bad news is good news.....more volume being traded than ever in history...you will see...be on the pulse...buy it now instead of buying it when it jumps when the next news report comes out....that my friend could be a crap shoot!!!

so whats the timetable now? next news in 5 months or sooner? i don't have the cash to add, will not sell at this level but also don't get any enjoyment out of the shit volume we are back to now...any idea when the next time this will get some money tossed at it?

Hang tight....sooner

Well.... back up to .75. No news though???

the spread on this stock is at times 25-50%...which makes for ridiculous trading at times

Not to be a party pooper but the thing trades 4000 shares a day. It may be at .75 but there is now way in hell you would be able to get out at that price. Secondly it's a bulletin board stock. To many shady things go on with BB stocks. Thirdly their is no way in hell a Big Pharma would give any money to a BB stock. Hell they just issued a Million shares of stock at .38 cents because they owed some company money. These Biotech's just keep diluting the stock and offering more shares to stay in business and pay the salaries..

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Not to be a party pooper but the thing trades 4000 shares a day. It may be at .75 but there is now way in hell you would be able to get out at that price. Secondly it's a bulletin board stock. To many shady things go on with BB stocks. Thirdly their is no way in hell a Big Pharma would give any money to a BB stock. Hell they just issued a Million shares of stock at .38 cents because they owed some company money. These Biotech's just keep diluting the stock and offering more shares to stay in business and pay the salaries..
    Everything is being done not to dilute this stock. A lot of local money and good people are involved to prevent that. The facts are the facts, the products are Real and proven. Only time will tell. It's a long term play and these guys will not quit.

RX Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Time2shine View Post
    Everything is being done not to dilute this stock. A lot of local money and good people are involved to prevent that. The facts are the facts, the products are Real and proven. Only time will tell. It's a long term play and these guys will not quit.
    bump

RX Junior
    bump

RX Junior
    Time to Shine....wondering what your feelings are on this one still. I am in for about 20 large & trying to decide if I should hold it or not, in at about .55

Well boys, its been a long time. I quit gambling, recommitted my faith and the stock is up to $160.00 today. Amen@men. Have a Blessed day!!

Recommitting my faith was to Christ, not the stock!

I've been in and holding since .35. Nice to see it finally move and also trade at the price it sits at...

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    I've been in and holding since .35. Nice to see it finally move and also trade at the price it sits at...

Very nice!!!!..I'm happy for you.....When you decide to sell, please consider making a donation to a local mission that means a lot to my heart. These folks are truly Blessed and feed over 500 homeless a day. Thank you.

http://www.stlukesmissionofmercy.org/

Read the history. it's an amazing and true story. They help a lot of needy people. I know the woman Amy and Norm Polini personally. Amen.amen I say to you! Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Time2shine View Post
    Very nice!!!!..I'm happy for you.....When you decide to sell, please consider making a donation to a local mission that means a lot to my heart. These folks are truly Blessed and feed over 500 homeless a day. Thank you.

I can do that. I was going to sell at $1.15, and didn't. the stop is there. IDK when I will sell if it continues to climb, but i am happy with the results. Thank you!

If you find another diamond in the rough, I'd love to hear your story on it. Thanks again.

Should be movement within next 48 hrs as 3rd quarter comes to an end. Look for news. Enjoy!

Quarter ends, news hits. There probably will be movement now. Long term play. Enjoy!

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/britis...211100822.html

If you make some money, please donate to my friends working extremely hard with the poorest of the poor. Thank you and God Bless!