Forum: Financial Investment Forum. - This forum is for financial topics only. Please adhere to forum rules. Violators will be banned from this forum and possibly the entire site.

Thread: xxii Time2shine

Quote Originally Posted by golfaddict View Post
    Time to Shine....wondering what your feelings are on this one still. I am in for about 20 large & trying to decide if I should hold it or not, in at about .55

I hope you held my friend!!!! James 5:12 let your yes be yes and no be know! Always tell the truth!!

Quote Originally Posted by Time2shine View Post
    Long term play, enjoy the ride, it is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Not to be a party pooper but the thing trades 4000 shares a day. It may be at .75 but there is now way in hell you would be able to get out at that price. Secondly it's a bulletin board stock. To many shady things go on with BB stocks. Thirdly their is no way in hell a Big Pharma would give any money to a BB stock. Hell they just issued a Million shares of stock at .38 cents because they owed some company money. These Biotech's just keep diluting the stock and offering more shares to stay in business and pay the salaries..

My friend Dude,
    It's been a long time since I posted. I truly hope you and others stayed in this stock for the long haul.
    My Question is to what's in your heart today? Why are we on this site? Why did I spend most of my life gambling? Why do you or anyone of us reading this post do the things we do? Good or bad! Who is the girl in you avatar? Could it be someone's daughter? What's the value? Discipline is the most boring word in the English language. What would happen if we applied our disciplines to something other than gambling? My intentions are only to raise your awareness level and to not offend you or anyone reading this. My past failures= education. Too much of a thing is wrong! Have an awesome day! Enjoy.

Wow. The highest volume day ever. I really thought it would close higher. Still a long term play IMO. Enjoy.

It's about to move again boys. Either get in for the long haul or buy, then hit your percentage and sell. Enjoy.

news today
    https://research.ameritrade.com/grid...100-333b9361-1

Either get in for the long haul or buy, then hit your percentage and sell. Enjoy

time to jump on boys

At this point Wall Street doesn't understand 22nd Century Group's potential monopoly on a good part of the reduced risk cigarette market, or the smoking cessation market. Nor do investors yet realize the significance of the British American Tobacco licensing deal and the FDA's anticipation of 22nd Century submitting a modified risk application. 22nd Century is addressing a $700 billion market, and even if the company only achieves 1% penetration, investors would still realize at least a 20X return. From my perspective, the company's profitability, healthy balance sheet and valuable IP portfolio makes this an ideal asymmetrical trade, huge upside potential, with very little downside risk.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1849...ays-shareprice

Imo....get in before it hits the nasdaq in January....there is also a live conference on Dec 5th at 1:15pm.....register at retailinvestorconferences.com....enjoy!

22nd Century Paving the Way for Up-Listing to a National Securities Exchange

Now here's some good news...

http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=60075304

Looks like XXII did have a plan to help put a dent in these warrants. And an uplisting certainly will improve our visibility.

I think this is a big step in the right direction.

xxii closes at 1.60 today......hope you jumped on last week....if it drops again, buy buy buy......this company is a winner and it will continue to grow...enjoy!

wow...XXII Trading at 1.70 today......does anyone know what a stock price has to be to get on the NASDAQ or NYSE?
    IMO when they hit the bigboard, the mutual fund companies will buy in and the stock will grow even more. Enjoy!

wow...XXII Trading at 1.70 today......does anyone know what a stock price has to be to get on the NASDAQ or NYSE?
    IMO when they hit the bigboard, the mutual fund companies will buy in and the stock will grow even more. Enjoy!
    $4 norm on NASDAQ i believe, but can be as low as $2 under certain requirements. I don't think this thing is turning back this time, but would prob exit at anything over $2, although it should maintain that if it gets there. I've held since $.35, so $2.00 would be fair enough.

That is awesome!!! These are local guys. Pm me if you like. Stay in for the long haul!! Xxii closes today at 1.94. Very nice. Enjoy!

Merry Christmas to all. xxii closes at 2.00 yesterday. Enjoy.

xxii closes today at 2.12....a very nice run...I think the 1-1.20 days are over.... stone cold monopoly in the cigarette market that's in the the Billiions For the guys that held on....don't forget my friends at St Lukes mission of mercy in buffalo when you cash out.......You will be Blessed....enjoy!

http://www.stlukesmissionofmercy.org/index.html

xxii closes jan 10th at 2.39.....1 year estimate goes from 5.00 to 9.00...technology and players in place.....its a winner....hope you boys held on since 1st post!!!

Now some big players are recommending and it went up 32% yesterday. My guess is, it will correct for those getting in and out. It's a buy either way IMO, stay in for the long haul or jump on it if it goes below $2.00 again. Enjoy!!

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ud?s=XXII

3k@.35 in February 2012 here. That's a 7 bagger in less than 2 years and still going... Xxii. Time2shine

Quote Originally Posted by MattyMatt View Post
    3k@.35 in February 2012 here. That's a 7 bagger in less than 2 years and still going... Xxii. Time2shine
    Awesome my man!! A lot of family members and close friends have done very very very well and are still buying it at today's price. Stay in for long haul. When you do decide to eventually cash out, please remember my friends at http://www.stlukesmissionofmercy.org/index.html as you have read in previous posts! Enjoy!!!

Just think folks,.....you actually got this information in the RX Financial Investment forum!!! What a Blessing my friends!!!!! This is best way to describe what this company does and some major, major players are starting to take notice. http://us.rd.yahoo.com/finance/exter...g?source=yahoo

Wow. Hang on for the long haul or jump in NOW!!! Enjoy....Don't forget my friends at St. Luke's in the previous forum.

RX Senior
    great work time2shine, i wish i could have jumped on the stock at .35, what are your thoughts on it for the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by DC. View Post
    great work time2shine, i wish i could have jumped on the stock at .35, what are your thoughts on it for the near future?
    It's still a buy. Projections in the $5-$9 range. Seems they're getting the support they need and have plans to do it the right way like they've done from the start. A legit group here with a great chance to become HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by DC. View Post
    My thoughts are to definitely buy and hold it.....if it drops under $2.00 buy more.....its seems to be the calm before he ride..
    Some big players are still stepping up.....look at the last sec report. I researched some other holdings of one of the new players witch led me to DARA and ADXS.....also keep an eye on BTI(British American Tobacco) for a dividend payout as well. Pm if you like.

xxii closes today at 2.63......financials come out and they actually make sense! Keep a close eye my friends, they will apply to the big board very soon. Pm me if you like. Enjoy!

Get in before it hits the big board..... mid-day trading around 2.70....enjoy!

My thoughts are to definitely buy and hold it.....if it drops under $2.00 buy more.....its seems to be the calm before he ride..
    Some big players are still stepping up.....look at the last sec report. I researched some other holdings of one of the new players witch led me to DARA and ADXS.....also keep an eye on BTI(British American Tobacco) for a dividend payout as well. Pm if you like.

I just checked....that DARA at $2.76 .....they did a 5 for 1 reverse split and now up over 300%....amazing to say the least...too bad I didn't get more.

ADXS still hovering around $5.00

BTI....around $98.00.....was at $100 when I first posted.
    Enjoy!

Big board application in....stock up to 2.88 today.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/22nd-c...122000945.html