EX BOOKIE
Tokens
investment plays 6-9- $6660.00
action plays 23-16 +$3960.00

Total 29-25 -$2700

Hition update

Doctor lock 100% at 22.5.......need a lot of 4-1 to get back in

Queen of Heart 50%owner 26 points move up should be in the top 100

PURPLE SAGE part owner 28 points in the top 30 last week and should have move up
if we go only 3-2...we should have 52 points and a good shot at the money.

what was the line of this weeks game before the season started
you will see what I call the best line movement

............BACK ON SEPT 5............NOW

SD...................-7.5......................-6.5
ATL..................-2.5........................PK
CAR..................+1........................-3
CHI...................-3.5.......................PK
PIT.....................-6........................-3
CLE.....................-3.5.....................-2.5
DAL......................-6.5...................-5.5
JAX.....................+7.......................-3
KC........................-6.5....................-3.5
MIA.....................-5.5.....................-3.5
PHI.....................-9.5......................-13.5
HOU.....................+2.5...................-3
BAL........................-3.5..................-6.5
SF........................+2.5....................-3.5
NYJ........................+1.....................-1
GB.........................-10......................-13.5

STATS VS THE ATS

HOME 66
AWAY 66

DOG 61
FAV 68

OV 65
UN 64

AS YOU SEE IT AVG OUT AS TIME GOES ON

POINTS THAT MATTER 21 GAMES OUT OF 130 16%

Starting to look at the CBB season that starts on Friday....looks like 3 411 plays this week....yes the system is only 4-10 40%...but still feel its a bump in the road...will adjust what I see in the money for this weeks games.
as of this posted I only see one Investment play and that will be a total.

More to come

Ace

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
My mental wheel spin with high hopes of a great week!
this optimism draws the finest support and resources available.

I want to share and share I will

Tokens
ACE ACE.....Why do you post on this forum knowing that your picks are being spilled out for free all over this place?

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
ACE ACE.....Why do you post on this forum knowing that your picks are being spilled out for free all over this place?

Giving back to therx that help get my part time job at docsports

Tokens
Below is ace-ace chase thread pick from Sat 11-5-11

down 3 legs
Next
CFB
Wash st +9.5........................................$262.00
s/m $400

best to all

Ace

Ace...Theres been a lot discontent regarding the lines you post on the weekend and the lines WE can actually get on Sat or Sun. I understand you play early in the week and get a" possibly" beter line. I get that.

What I dont get is .....a prime example above. You posted WASH ST. In the Chase thread last Sat Morning @ WASH ST +9.5. There was NOWHERE to get any better than 9 and really it was 8.5 all over town!Given it was in the chase thread what good does that do anybody......Granted it was a huge loser but I dont get posting a line in the chase thread that nobody can get.

Just my .02

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
I hear you....I will look at the lines before I posted...it's only fair

Thanks

Ace

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Still doesn't make any sense to me? Are you saying this forum helped you land your postion at Doc's Sports?

Had a playoff run of 22-3 and found a fix game that I posted here at thrx...that help also!

I started here in 2004 as a exbookie that took a lot of money from the players and by sharing what I know try to give back.guess it's like a 2nd home to me.

Tokens
Had a playoff run of 22-3 and found a fix game that I posted here at thrx...that help also!

I started here in 2004 as a exbookie that took a lot of money from the players and by sharing what I know try to give back.guess it's like a 2nd home to me.

Stay strong I for one thank you for the info you share with the board. Enjoy reading you insight / views and knowledge. Lets cash it this week!

Tokens
It seems like a second home to alot of us. There are also alot of good people on here that feel like family even though I've never met them.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Week 10

Raiders (4-4) @ Chargers (4-4)-- Two slumping rivals meet on short rest; San Diego is 0-3 since its bye, turning ball over nine times- they're 1-3 as favorite at home this year, but 33-21-2 since 2003, 13-8-1 in last 22 divisional home tilts. Oakland beat Chargers twice LY, ending 0-13 series skid; they've lost seven of last eight visits here, with all seven losses by 7+ points. Raiders are on road for first time in five weeks; they're 2-1 on foreign soil this year, with three games decided by total of 11 points;they're 20-15-1 in last 36 games as road underdog. Underdogs are 5-1 vs spread in AFC West games this season. Four of last five Raider games stayed under total; three of last four San Diego games went over.

Steelers (6-3) @ Bengals (6-2)-- Steelers had four-game win streak snapped last week by Ravens' late 92-yard TD drive; surprising Bengals won/covered five in a row behind rookie QB Dalton. Cincy is only NFL team to win battle for field position in all eight games this season. Bengals held last six opponents to just 77 yards per game on ground. Steelers won seven of last nine against Bengals- they've won nine of last ten visits here, with eight of nine wins by 6+ points. Steelers are 4-9-1 vs spread in last 14 games as pre-bye favorite. Dogs are 0-3 vs spread the week after playing Titans. Over is 3-1 both in Bengals' last four games and Pitt's last four games overall, 3-0 in AFC North games this season.

Broncos (3-5) @ Chiefs (4-4)-- Since 2003, Chiefs are 3-11 vs spread as home favorite in divisional games, 0-6 last four years; they had four-game win streak ended by a winless Miami last week. Visiting team won all three Tebow starts this season, with Denver running ball for 225.3 yards/game; Broncos are 3-1 vs spread on road, winning at Miami/Oakland, losing by 3 at Tennessee, 49-23 at Lambeau. Chiefs have only one TD in last five red zone drives, are 2-2 at home, with dog winning all four games SU. Denver lost six of last eight visits here, but they've won first series meeting vs Chiefs in eight of last ten seasons. Six of eight Denver games went over the total; last three Chief games stayed under.

Jaguars (2-6) @ Colts (0-9)-- This game is Indy's biggest remaining hurdle to a winless season and right to draft Andrew Luck. Colts are 9-3 in last 12 series games, winning four of last five, but only one of four wins was by more than 7 points. Jaguars lost five of last six visits here, losing by 7-7-7-2-10. Indy failed to cover last five games, losing last four by average of 37-10, with a -9 turnover ratio. Jaguars lost six of last seven games, scoring 14 or less points is six of the seven- they've gone 3/out on 23 of last 47 drives. Under is 7-1 in Jacksonville games, 4-1 in AFC South games. Since 2001, Jaguars are 6-16 as road favorites. Indianapolis was outscored 75-14 in first half of their last three games.

Bills (5-3) @ Cowboys (4-4)—Dallas won seven of ten series games, winning 25-24 in wild ’07 Monday nighter last time teams met. Four of last five series games were decided by 4 or less points. Bills lost three of four visits here, with only win in ’93, during the Emmitt Smith holdout. Buffalo is 4-0 when it scored 31+ points, 1-3 when it doesn’t; Cowboys allow an average of 17.5 ppg at homer. Teams are 0-3 as underdogs week after facing the Jets; teams are 1-4-2 vs spread week after playing Seattle. Dallas is 2-8 vs spread in last ten games as home favorite, 1-3 this year. AFC East road underdogs are 5-2 vs spread in non-divisional games; NFC East home favorites are 3-7. Last four Cowboy games stayed under the total.

Texans (6-3) @ Buccaneers (4-4)—Houston won/covered its last three games, outscoring opponents 51-10 in first half; they’ve allowed 40-25-29 points in their losses, 24 or less in all six wins. Bucs lost three of last four games; they’ve scored more than 24 points one time this season. Home side won both series meetings; Texans lost 16-3 here eight years ago, in their only visit. Houston is 5-4 SU in pre-bye games, despite being underdog in eight of the nine games; three of those five wins are by 4 or less points. Teams are 1-6 (1-1 as favorites) week after playing Cleveland; teams are 0-4 as underdogs week after playing the Saints. AFC South underdogs are 3-5 vs spread in non-divisional games, 1-0 on road. NFC South dogs are 5-5, 2-1 at home. Under is 6-3 in Texan games this season, 5-1 in last six Tampa Bay tilts.

Titans (4-4) @ Panthers (2-6)—First road game in five weeks for Tennessee squad that lost three of last four games; Titans are 1-4 when they score 17 or less points, 3-0 when they score more. Carolina has held only one team (Jaguars, in a monsoon) under 20 points this season. Surprising lack of running game (100+ yards in only one game, 112 at Browns in Week 4) has hurt Titans, who lost two of three on foreign soil. Panthers are 2-6 despite improved QB play this year; rookie Newton has engineered 15 TD drives in his last five games- they’re 2-3 at home, allowing 10-20 points in their two wins, 24+ in the six losses. Carolina is 3-2 in five series meetings, with four of five decided by 13+ points; teams split pair of meetings here, with Titans’ last visit in ’06.

Redskins (3-5) @ Dolphins (1-7)— Miami is favored for first time this year; they’re an incredibly bad 6-29 vs spread last 35 times they were a home favorite. Hard to believe these teams met in two Super Bowls; home team won eight of other ten series games, with Redskins 0-4 on South Beach, losing by 3-2-1-7 points. Washington is 0-4 since its bye and was impotent in last two games, scoring one TD on 23 drives with two FGs tried and 10 3/outs. Skins are 1-3 on road, losing by 2-13-23 points, with only win at 1-7 Rams; they’ve turned ball over 14 times in last five games (-8). Dolphins are 0-3 at home, losing by 14-10-3 points; they led by 15 with 3:00 left in last home game but still lost. Last seven Miami games, six of last seven Redskin games stayed under the total.

Saints (6-3) @ Falcons (5-3)—Pre-bye road favorites are 6-0 SU (5-1 against spread) this year; Saints won/covered six of last eight pre-bye games. Atlanta won/covered last three games, scoring 28.3 ppg while running ball for 152.7 ypg; they scored 12-13-14 points (three TDs on 30 drives), 23+ in all five wins (18 TDs on 57 drives). New Orleans won eight of last ten series games in this underrated rivalry, winning four of last five visits here (won 26-23/17-14 in last two visits). Saints are 2-3 on road, losing last two on foreign soil, to Rams/ Bucs. Six of last seven series totals were 47+. Home teams are 5-0 vs spread in NFC South games this year, with four of the five games staying under total. Teams are 2-4 SU (dogs 0-2 vs spread) the week after playing the Colts; they are 5-1 SU, 22 as favorites week after playing the Bucs.

Lions (6-2) @ Bears (5-3)—This series has been swept last seven years; Detroit (-5.5) won first meeting 24-13 in Week 5 Monday nighter, just its third win in last 13 series games- they had 181 rushing yards, 214 passing, as Chicago started eight of ten drives 80+ yards from goal line. Lions are 4-0 on road this year, scoring 33 ppg (11 TDs on 47 drives). Bears won/covered last three games (all three at night); this is their first day game since Week 4. Chicago is 3-1 at home, winning by 18-5-29 points, with only loss to Packers. Home teams are 4-1 vs spread in NFC North games. Three of four Chicago home games went over total. Pre-bye road teams are 10-5 SU this season; under is 9-7 in those games (both teams were on road in London game). Lions converted on just 7 of last 39 third down plays.

Rams (1-7) @ Browns (3-5)—Cleveland coach Shurmur was Rams’ OC last couple years, so he has good insight on why team is so dreadful, but his Browns aren’t much better, losing four of last five games (win was 6-3 eyesore over Seattle). Browns are 1-3-1 as favorites this year, holding teams to 19-16-3 points in their wins- they allowed 20+ points in all five losses. Bradford returned at QB for St Louis last week and played well enough; this team moves ball (only 10 3/outs on last 46 drives, but also only five TDs (10 FG tries)). St Louis ran ball for 183-150 yards last two games, as Jackson looks healthy, but poor game management in last 2:00 cost them win in Arizona last week. Under is 4-1 in last five Ram games, 3-1 in Cleveland’s last four. Ram franchise actually started out in Cleveland, moving to LA in 1946.

Cardinals (2-6) @ Eagles (3-5)— Erratic Philly turned ball over 2+ times in six of last seven games (2-5); they’re 1-3 as home favorites this year, 7-9 since ’09. Since ’00, they’re 7-9 as double digit favorite. Arizona rookie Peterson has three punt return TDs in first eight NFL games, getting one in each of last two games- his presence will help Arizona field position- teams will start punting out-of-bounds so he can’t touch ball. Cardinals are 7-6-1 in last 14 games as road underdog, 2-1 this year, losing away games by 1-3-24 (@ Vikings)-3 points. NFC East non-divisional home favorites are just 2-7 vs spread. Last meeting was 32-25 Arizona win in ’08 playoffs; Redbirds lost three of last four visits here (losses by 25-24-28 points) with last win here in ’01. Three of four Arizona road games stayed under total.

Ravens (6-2) @ Seahawks (2-6)—Major trap/sandwich game for Baltimore after huge win at Heinz Field last week and with Bengals on deck; they lost 26-13 (-6) at Tennessee in game after their last Steeler win, back in Week 2. Ravens won five of last six games, but last two were by FG each, after their first four wins were all by 15+ points- they’re 2-2 on road, 4-3 as favorites, 1-2 as road faves (since ’05, they’re 6-13 as road favorite). Home team won last three series games, with Ravens losing 27-6 here in last meeting, in ’07. Seahawks are 0-3 since bye, losing by 3-22-10 points, with two TDs on 34 drives, none of which started in enemy territory. Seahawks have seven takeaways in their two wins (+3), four in six losses (-8). Six of eight Raven games went over total- they were held to 13-7 points in their two losses. Six of eight Seattle foes scored 23+ points.

Giants (6-2) @ 49ers (7-1)— Well-coached Niners are +12 in turnovers, with 2+ takeaways in 7 of 8 games, and only 7 giveaways all year; they held last three opponents under 70 yards rushing. One red flag for SF: of their last seven offensive TDs, only two of them covered more than half the field. Defense/special teams are carrying this team, as 10 of their last 46 drives started in enemy territory. 49ers are 3-0 as home favorite this year, winning by 16-45-10 points (lost 27-24 at home to Dallas as 3-point dog). Jerseyites won six of last seven games, with road wins at Philly (29-16, +8), Arizona (31-27, -1.5), Foxboro (24-20, +9), with Manning leading game-winning drives late in last- they won last three meetings with 49ers, by 18-18-12 points. 49ers’ last three games stayed under total.

Patriots (5-3) @ Jets (5-3)—Surging Jets won/covered last three games, outscoring opponents 51-17 in second half; six of their last 20 drives started in enemy territory. Sputtering Pats allowed 25-24 points in losing last two games; they’re 4-0 this year when giving up less than 24 points, 1-3 when they allow more. NE gained at least 7.3 ypa in first five games; they’ve been at 6.5 or below in last three games, as they lack explosive WR opposite Welker. Home side won five of last six series games; Jets (+8) lost 30-21 in Foxboro in Week 5; they were outrushed 152-97, outgained 446-255- NE converted 7-14 on 3rd down, Jets 3-11. Pats lost last two visits here, 16-9/28-14- they haven’t swept this series since their 18-1 season in 2007. Four of last five Jersey games stayed under total.

Vikings (2-6) @ Packers (8-0)—Defending champs are 3-0 as home favorites, winning by 8-26-21 points. Unbeaten Green Bay won 33-27 (-10) at Metrodome three weeks ago, despite Vikings outrushing them 218-114; Pack used 10-yard edge in average field position for win, as eight of 11 Viking drives started 80+ yards from goal line. 2-6 Minnesota has trailed at half in only two games; they’re 4-0 vs spread when they score 23+ points, 1-3 when they don’t. Divisional home favorites are 8-2 vs spread in NFC games. Pack is +11 in turnovers, taking ball away 2+ times in six of last seven games. Vikings lost four of last five visits here, losing by 2-34-5-4 points. Rookie QB Ponder is from Texas, played at Florida State, so a November night in Lambeau could be new experience for him. Four of last five series totals were 52+.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
St. Louis at Cleveland -2.5 ....> -3 (even)

Sharps immediately bet the Browns up to a field goal, then there was a buyback on the Rams, bringing it down to -3 even.

"There are still a lot of 2.5's out there, so I wouldn't be surprised if we took some more money on the Rams and the game closed at 2.5," Stoneback said.

He called Cleveland's offense inept and said this game will be hard on the eyes.

New Orleans at Atlanta +1 ....> Pick

Money came in on the host Falcons, who are 22-5 in the Georgia Dome in regular-season games under coach Mike Smith.

"New Orleans' defense is still suspect, and Atlanta has played a little bit better the past few games," Stoneback said.

Some offshore books list the Falcons as 1-point favorites. Stoneback said he has no idea which team will end up being favored by kickoff.

The total on this game dropped from 51 to 50 at MGM Mirage. The Saints won last year's meeting in Atlanta, 17-14.

Tennessee at Carolina total: 45.5 ....> 46.5

The Cam Newton phenomenon has led to some shootouts for the Panthers.

"They've been a high-scoring team this year," Stoneback said of the Panthers, who average a higher-than-expected 23.4 points, good for 16th in the league. "Every week it seems we get action on the over with them."

Five of eight Carolina games have soared over the total, with an average combined score of 49.2.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens
Oakland Raiders at San Diego Chargers (-7, 47.5)

THE STORY
: The San Diego Chargers have made a habit of starting slowly and digging themselves into early-season holes in the past few years. San Diego bucked that trend this season, opening with four wins in its first five games. Now, the Chargers are mired in a three-game losing streak as they prepare to host the Oakland Raiders on Thursday night with first place in the AFC West on the line. It will mark the third game in 11 days for San Diego, which is tied with the Raiders and Kansas City Chiefs for the division lead. Oakland has lost its last two games to division rivals Kansas City and Denver.

TV: NFL Network, 8:20 p.m. ET.

LINE MOVES: San Diego opened as a low as -6.5 and has been bet up to a touchdown favorite. The total has dropped from 49 to 47.5 points.

WEATHER: Game-time temperatures will be in the high 70s under partial cloudy skies. There is a zero percent chance of rain and a slight 1-mph breeze at Qualcomm Stadium.

ABOUT THE RAIDERS (4-4, 5-3 ATS): After dropping back-to-back home games, Oakland plays four of its next five on the road. The Raiders are 0-2 since losing QB Jason Campbell to injury and blew a pair of 10-point leads in Sunday’s 38-24 loss to the Broncos. QB Carson Palmer threw for 332 yards and three touchdowns, but he was also intercepted three times, giving him six picks in 1 ½ games. Michael Bush rushed for 96 yards in place of Darren McFadden, who is expected to sit out again with a sprained foot suffered in a loss to Kansas City on Oct. 23.

ABOUT THE CHARGERS (4-4, 2-6 ATS): Philip Rivers has become a turnover machine for San Diego, tossing a career-high three interceptions in Sunday’s 45-38 home loss to Green Bay. He now has a league-leading 14 picks – one more than he had all of last season. Rivers, who had two interceptions returned for scores, did rebound to throw for 385 yards and four TDs – three to stud WR Vincent Jackson. RB Ryan Mathews could return Thursday after sitting out Sunday. Backup Mike Tolbert rushed for 83 yards and a TD and had four catches for 59 yards. TE Antonio Gates tied a season high with eight catches.

EXTRA POINTS:

1. Oakland swept both meetings with the Chargers last season, winning in San Diego 28-13 while amassing 251 yards on the ground.

2. Rivers’ passing rating stands at 81.4. He finished the past three seasons with a rating above 100.

3. Palmer had his best game of the season against San Diego a year ago, throwing for four TDs and just missing a perfect passer rating (157.2).

TRENDS:

* Raiders are 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings.
* Under is 12-3-1 in the last 16 meetings in San Diego.
* Underdog is 4-0 ATS in their last four meetings.

Thursday Night Football is back on the NFL Network, giving bettors some midweek NFL action. Here’s the tale of the tape for the AFC West battle between the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers (-7, 47.5) Thursday.

Offense

At first glance, it would appear the Chargers have the upper hand when it comes to scoring. However, these teams have a lot in common over the past few games.

Under center, Philip Rivers is a better quarterback than Carson Palmer, who is playing in just his third game for the Raiders. But both passers have been terribly turnover prone.

Rivers has passed for 2,469 yards and 11 touchdowns but has also thrown 14 interceptions – half of those in the last three games. He threw three picks against the Packers last weekend, two of which were returned for touchdowns.

Palmer is slowly gelling with his new team, passing for three scores, but also three interceptions, in Oakland’s 39-24 loss to Denver. He’s been picked off six times since being plucked off the scrap heap in Cincinnati. This game could come down to which QB makes the fewest mistakes.

Rivers does have more talent to throw to, especially WR Vincent Jackson, who hauled in three scores last week. He also has TE Antonio Gates and WR Vincent Brown, who were both very active versus Green Bay. Receiver Malcolm Floyd is expected to miss another game with a hip injury.

The Raiders have a budding receiving corps but are still after a consistent weapon. Leading receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey was benched versus the Broncos, but Oakland got solid efforts from Jacoby Ford, Denarius Moore and new addition T.J. Houshmandzadeh, who played with Palmer in Cincinnati.

On the ground, both teams are banged up. The Raiders aren’t holding their breath when it comes to Darren McFadden’s dinged-up foot. It doesn’t look like the dynamic back will play, leaving the carries to Michael Bush. He rushed for 96 yards last Sunday.

Chargers running back Ryan Mathews is coming off a groin injury and sat out last week’s loss to Green Bay. Mathews was a go for practice this week and is expected to play, getting support from wreaking ball Mike Tolbert, who rumbled for 83 yards and a score while adding 59 yards receiving in Week 9.

Edge: Chargers

Defense

San Diego continues to post solid defensive numbers when it comes to yardage, but doesn’t cut it where it really counts – points against.

The Bolts are allowing 25.5 points per game (25th in the NFL) and were torched by the Packers for 460 total yards. They’ve given up more than 20 points in four straight outings. Injuries have thinned out the talent on the stop unit, with notables like Shaun Phillips, Luis Castillo and Bob Sanders all out or injured.

Oakland’s defense has hemorrhaged points the past two games. The Raiders allowed 28 points to the Chiefs in Week 7, then barfed up 38 points to the Tebow-led Broncos last weekend. Denver rolled over the Silver and Black for 298 yards rushing and two scores.

The Raiders have little to no pass rush, with four sacks in the last three games, and appear gassed in the second half, allowing 55 of their total 83 points against in the final two quarters over past three outings.

Edge: Chargers

Special teams

With McFadden on the shelf, the Raiders’ best offensive weapon is the rocket-launcher leg of veteran kicker Sebastian Janikowski. He’s 13 for 14 on field goals and has gone 5 for 6 on kicks of 50 or more yards this season.

On the return side, Oakland is averaging 23.1 yards per kick return with one touchdown and only 7.7 yards per punt return, which ranks 27th in the NFL.

The Bolts have notoriously been weak on special teams. San Diego kicker Nick Novak is 16 for 17 on field goal attempts and has gone 5 for 5 on kicks between 40 and 49 yards. He’s 2 for 3 on FG attempts of 50 or more yards this year.

The Chargers return team is ranked 18th in the league on kick returns, averaging 23 yards, and sits 15th in punt return yardage, with 9.5 yards per punt return.

Edge: Raiders

Word on the street

"Phil has always been like a gunslinger. He's going to give you a chance. It's just so happened this year that it hasn't gone his way. But playing against Phil all of these years, man, he's going to be ready to play. It don't matter what he did against Green Bay. All he's worried about is trying to torch the Raiders. He ain't worried about no picks." – Raider DT Tommy Kelly on Philip Rivers.

“It’s like anything else when things are not going as well it’s easy to all of sudden have all these spins. Two weeks ago, things were going great and there was none of these things being said. You start to lose a couple of games, and that comes with the territory. I understand that. I respect that. But we don’t have a problem in our locker room. We don’t have a problem with this team. Hue Jackson is the head coach of this team and trying to get this team as good as he can.” – Raiders head coach Hue Jackson, talking about dissension among his players.

SportsOptions/Line up with the pros
Tokens
....yes the system is only 4-10 40%...but still feel its a bump in the road...

Not sure how you get 40% there but good luck this weekend, seeing a lot of totals that seem to be off the mark. Good luck.

EX BOOKIE
Tokens

this is also a hilton play

$600.00 Take #108 San Diego (-7) over Oakland (8 p.m., Thursday, Nov. 10)
The Chargers have lost three straight games and they are reeling right now. This is the biggest game of their season and this is their last chance go turn things around. The Chargers have been a strong team in the second half of the season over the last few years and they are 7-1 ATS in their last eight games in November. Oakland has to travel on this short week after being upset at home by Denver last week. Carson Palmer did not look comfortable and so far this year he is completing less than 50 percent of his passes with six interceptions in just over a game and a half. The Chargers were swept by the Raiders last season and they have revenge in this game. Before that the Chargers had dominated this series, winning 13 straight times. Oakland was off to a good start this year but this team has the same old problems. They don't have good coaching and that leads to too many turnovers and too many penalties. The Chargers will take advantage tonight and should win this one going away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billcunninghamhomeloans
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com