Forum: College Football Forum - Sponsored by:
Discuss anything related to betting College Football. Post Your Picks in Here!

Thread: LSU's New Quarterback

1. #1 LSU's New Quarterback 
    RX Wizard
    Zack Mettenberger, who spent 2011 in the shadows of the Jordan Jefferson-Jarrett Lee soap opera is now ready to move to the top of the depth chart. How well the 6-foot-5, 225 pound junior adapts to his new role could determine whether LSU returns to the BCS Championship Game this season. LSU returns a ton of experence to support the first year starter.

Back in the spring of 2010, Mettenberger was battling Aaron Murray for the starting job at Georgia when he was dismissed from the team after being arrested on multiple charges stemming from an incident at a bar. Mettenberger later pleaded guilty to sexual battery and paid $2000 in fines and worked 40 hours of community service. That led him to Butler Community College (Kansas), where he starred for one season before enrolling at LSU last January.

Mettenberger has a strong arm and great potential.....guess we see if he can lead LSU to the promise land.

I watched the spring game that you speak of numerous times. Mettenberger is a stud. He basically was running circles around Murray then. He without a doubt would have been the starter for UGA going into the season. This kid has a rocket for an arm with pin-point accuracy. I was really looking forward to seeing this kid lead the Dawgs, but oh well. LSU has something I don't think they ever have had during there current run....a pro style, gun slinging QB that can win games. I follow other SEC teams as much as possible, but sometimes drift away from the West teams, so having a connection keeps me interested in this. LSU has typically won on D & a strong running attack, even though yearly they have some of the most talented WRs in the country. Been confused for sometime now on why the Tigers don't go after a stud QB rather than a game manager or duel threat guy.

The only problem is he can't keep his hands out of the skirts. This dude should have no problem getting laid being a stud QB at a big time program (then UGA, now LSU), so why he continues to do shit like this is bbaffling BTW.....the charge in Valdosta, GA was just stupid. Why the kid was in that rat-hole city to begin with make no sense. The crazy thing is this kid has been caught with his hand in the "cookie (or nookie - haha) jar" a few times.

As ya say, lets see what this kid can do. I am curious to see.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!

Nookie jar... har har.
    I always think of nookie with jugs. Separately.
    I can hardly wait for the 2012 CFB edition of that.

RX Wizard
    Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    I watched the spring game that you speak of numerous times. Mettenberger is a stud. He basically was running circles around Murray then. He without a doubt would have been the starter for UGA going into the season. This kid has a rocket for an arm with pin-point accuracy. I was really looking forward to seeing this kid lead the Dawgs, but oh well. LSU has something I don't think they ever have had during there current run....a pro style, gun slinging QB that can win games. I follow other SEC teams as much as possible, but sometimes drift away from the West teams, so having a connection keeps me interested in this. LSU has typically won on D & a strong running attack, even though yearly they have some of the most talented WRs in the country. Been confused for sometime now on why the Tigers don't go after a stud QB rather than a game manager or duel threat guy.

The only problem is he can't keep his hands out of the skirts. This dude should have no problem getting laid being a stud QB at a big time program (then UGA, now LSU), so why he continues to do shit like this is bbaffling BTW.....the charge in Valdosta, GA was just stupid. Why the kid was in that rat-hole city to begin with make no sense. The crazy thing is this kid has been caught with his hand in the "cookie (or nookie - haha) jar" a few times.

As ya say, lets see what this kid can do. I am curious to see.
    Nothing wrong with that "cookie/nookie; jar; he just needs to learn how to cultivate a little finesse.....

RX Senior
    This kid is going to be very good! I hate to admit that too....

Didn't he get in trouble for something fairly recently?

Murray makes bad decisions and he does so slowly. I think both the second and third string QB's at UGA transferred or threatened to...

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCB View Post
    This kid is going to be very good! I hate to admit that too....
    Yes sir! Another bone-headed move by CMR.
    Donít drink and drive...
    you might slice a hook!