Forum: Soccer Forum - Discuss anything related to betting Soccer. Post Your Picks in Here! World Cup coming soon. Here is where World Cup info will be found. Forum will be moved to top in early May.

Thread: Need another site to get soccer scores.

1. #1 Need another site to get soccer scores. 
    I have been using livescore.com to get soccer scores for years. Now when I try to go to that site, it redirects me to a facebook.com sign-up page. Is anyone else having this problem?? I'm not signing up at facebook just to get soccer scores.

Are there any other good sites out there to get soccer scores?? Any help would be appreciated.

RX Senior
    xscores.com is good but i like http://en2.7m.cn/default_en.aspx?view=all&line=no - you can click on the 'x' to get rid of games you don't want and it you can set it to make a sweet noise when arsenal (or anyone) scores.

livescore.com works for me though
    Since March 1st:
    4-2-1 +2.54 units

"i had a hundy but i bet a grand"
    worked fine for me today..soccernet.espn.go.com those live scores are pretty much up to the minute as well.....just don't get sucked into reading any of their articles...they are all regurgitated from every clubs website or local paper....they wouldn't know journalism if it smacked them in the back of the head with a billyclub

Thanks for the replies, guys. I'll check out those other sites.

I just used another search engine, altavista.com. Typed in livescore.com. Clicked on the link and it took me right to the scores page. Weirdest thing ever.

If I do the same thing with google.com, it redirects me to facebook.com. WTF is going on!?!

partial to xscores myself but futbol24.com is my 2nd choice