Low Testoserone <---- Anyone ever done the shots, patch or putty?

Forum: OFFSHORE FORUM - Online Sportsbetting - Mentioned in NY TIMES, WSJ, USA TODAY, & DRF. The internet's most popular and busiest sports betting forum. The place to discuss all kinds of sports and gambling related subjects.

Thread: Low Testoserone <---- Anyone ever done the shots, patch or putty?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Low Testoserone <---- Anyone ever done the shots, patch or putty? 
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    I had my doctor take a blood test this week to check for low testosterone.

    I'm finding that I have less energy in the gym, and I've lost some
    intensity in my orgasms over the past 5 years. It could be just aging,
    (I'm 48 now) - but my doctor says that low testosterone in men is
    a very common malady nowadays.

    If it does come back low, I'm wondering which route I should take:
    shots, gel/patch or putty (on the gums)?
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    16,486
    I could tell by your post you were a woman
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    huh?
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Home of the Cincinnati Criminals. bigbet1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    You draft them, they book'em
    Posts
    16,486
    lol
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    powdered milkman steak tartar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW MINNESOTA
    Posts
    23,115
    shots........jammed huge needle in my thigh once a week...........was doing hgh for 3 month program so i had too to counteract nut shrinkage...no im not kidding.........worked great all in all
    bottle of Cab a day will keep the Grim Reaper away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post
    shots........jammed huge needle in my thigh once a week...........was doing hgh for 3 month program so i had too to counteract nut shrinkage...no im not kidding.........worked great all in all
    Were you doing it because you were lifting weights and wanted to bulk up? Or, did you get diagnosed w/ low testosterone?

    Man, I'm not into the whole nut shrinkage deal. If I get diagnosed w/ low testosterone, I'm thinking I'll go for the gel for a little bump.
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    RX Senior mokoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    1,342
    Take horney goat weed,maca,arginine and amino acids.your rod wont go down.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    'Bout that Action Stax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    1,773
    I took test and deca (steroids) to bulk up. I cycled for a year. I weighed 215 lbs with a belly, and in 2 months, I was down to 175 with muscle. Test burns fat very rapidly. My nuts didn't shrink nor did I have roid rage. It was a great motivator and sex drive booster, and I had tons of energy. I would still be taking it bit with a new job, my gym time was few and far between.

    If you decide to juice, you need to make sure you get post therapy which includes something to prevent bitch tits (name escapes me) and some clomid to help your natural test come back.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    RX SemiGod KingofNicotine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    12,146
    Don't resort to science when you need it and then condemn it when it goes against your beliefs.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    9,281
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    I had my doctor take a blood test this week to check for low testosterone.

    I'm finding that I have less energy in the gym, and I've lost some
    intensity in my orgasms over the past 5 years. It could be just aging,
    (I'm 48 now) - but my doctor says that low testosterone in men is
    a very common malady nowadays.

    If it does come back low, I'm wondering which route I should take:
    shots, gel/patch or putty (on the gums)?
    How is your diet? Simple adjustments to diet might help a lot.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    USERNAME OFFICIALLY RETIRED donkeybucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    The Old West
    Posts
    5,150
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNicotine View Post
    Don't resort to science when you need it and then condemn it when it goes against your beliefs.

    Deep thoughts by KingofNicotine
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    RX Senior mr21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    not in Pattaya
    Posts
    1,925
    Try stem cell therapy
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    powdered milkman steak tartar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW MINNESOTA
    Posts
    23,115
    Quote Originally Posted by festeringZit View Post
    Were you doing it because you were lifting weights and wanted to bulk up? Or, did you get diagnosed w/ low testosterone?

    Man, I'm not into the whole nut shrinkage deal. If I get diagnosed w/ low testosterone, I'm thinking I'll go for the gel for a little bump.
    did the HGH for motivation and as an aid in getting in shape9worked)....the testosterone was needed to combat the potential side effects of HGH.....it worked fine( and wasnt really needed) but what a boost.......
    bottle of Cab a day will keep the Grim Reaper away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    9,281
    Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post
    did the HGH for motivation and as an aid in getting in shape9worked)....the testosterone was needed to combat the potential side effects of HGH.....it worked fine( and wasnt really needed) but what a boost.......
    Can't HGH cause diabetes?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    powdered milkman steak tartar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NW MINNESOTA
    Posts
    23,115
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan1283 View Post
    Can't HGH cause diabetes?
    it can raise your blood sugar dramatically..i was diabetic when i started it.. but changed my diet plus exercise(HGH gave me the boost to stick with it),,,,,,and i havent used glucohpage in over 5 years......only used the HGH for 3 months one of the best decisions ive made
    bottle of Cab a day will keep the Grim Reaper away
    Reply With Quote  
     

  16. #16  
    RX Wizard RenoChazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Reno Nevada
    Posts
    7,145
    can you get testosterone OTC?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  17. #17  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNicotine View Post
    Don't resort to science when you need it and then condemn it when it goes against your beliefs.
    You're just not very bright. 'nuf said.
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  18. #18  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    Quote Originally Posted by mokoman View Post
    Take horney goat weed,maca,arginine and amino acids.your rod wont go down.
    I don't have problems getting hard or staying hard, my orgasms just aren't nearly as intense as they used to be.
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  19. #19  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoChazz View Post
    can you get testosterone OTC?
    I don't think so.
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  20. #20  
    RX SemiGod KingofNicotine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    12,146
    Why defy the Lord? Low testosterone is in his plans for you.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  21. #21  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNicotine View Post
    Why defy the Lord? Low testosterone is in his plans for you.
    You're just not very bright. My condolences on your stupidity. I sincerely feel sorry for you.
    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  22. #22  
    RX SemiGod KingofNicotine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    US
    Posts
    12,146
    You don't realize how nuts you are.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  23. #23  
    RX Local festeringZit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    zxcfgrgy
    Posts
    23,182
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofNicotine View Post
    You don't realize how nuts you are.
    Coming from a guy with an IQ in single digits?


    This space for rent
    Reply With Quote  
     

  24. #24  
    RX Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    9,281
    Quote Originally Posted by steak tartar View Post
    it can raise your blood sugar dramatically..i was diabetic when i started it.. but changed my diet plus exercise(HGH gave me the boost to stick with it),,,,,,and i havent used glucohpage in over 5 years......only used the HGH for 3 months one of the best decisions ive made
    Isn't the point of HGH so diet doesn't matter cause you just get huge regardless?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  25. #25  
    "It still comes down to evaluating information."-BW quantumleap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The Quantum Imaging Chamber
    Posts
    37,456
    My pecker gets so hard in the morning I can hammer nails with it. Is there a treatment for that?
    Reply With Quote  
     

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •