McDonalds Monopoly Game

Search
Tokens
I won't eat most of their food, but I like their chicken wraps, and
unlimited refill drinks for $1.

So, I started collecting these Monopoly pieces, and after spending $20
there, I already have > $10 worth of instant winnings.

For each section of the Monopoly board, their is a huge prize, and one
game piece that is really hard to get. But, for every game piece you
get, you can enter in a code online, and win other prizes.

Here is some info I got from other boards:

STARTING DATES
==============

In-store game begins.........September 25, 2012
In-store game Ends...........October 22, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Online Game begins...........September 25, 2012
Online Game Ends.............November 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM

RARE WINNING GAME PIECES & PRIZE
================================

Mediterranean Avenue #925............$50.00
Vermont Avenue #928..................$5,000
Virginia Avenue #932.................Beaches Resorts Vacation
Tennessee Avenue #934................$10,000
Kentucky Avenue #936.................Any Delta Airlines Destination
Ventnor Avenue #940..................$20,000
Pennsylvania Avenue #944.............2013 Fiat 500 Sport Hatchback
Boardwalk #946.......................$1,000,000 (annuity)
Shortline #950.......................EA SPORTS Fan Trip Championship Get-A-Way

FREE MONOPOLY CODE(S) - EVERYONE CAN USE THESE ONCE*
=================================================

GOPLAYATMCD.......Courtesy of Yours Truly
CODEFORMORE.......Courtesy of Debibrown
MCDMONOPOLY.......Courtesy of Debibrown
FREECODEMCR.......Courtesy of Debibrown
REFRESHCODE.......Courtesy of Sugarcoated
GOFORPRIZES.......Courtesy of Kokiangel
WINANEWFIAT.......Courtesy of Alanmax

ANY CODE THAT HAVE A MIX OF NUMBERS / LETTERS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE BY THAT INDIVIDUAL, NO ONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

SPECIAL MCDONALDS RULES ABOUT THE GAME:
=======================================

* Entry Limit: ten online game plays per person per day, not including the FREE Codes.
* While the giveaway is essentially identical in each country where it is available, game pieces collected in one country cannot be used in another country.
* For all versions of the online game, players are allowed to enter 10 codes per day.
* Note that the official rules state: "The purchase, sale, trading, or barter of Game Pieces, Game Stamps, FREE Codes or Game Codes via Online or live auctions, or any other methods, does not constitute Legitimate Channels and is expressly prohibited.
* If you are related to, or romantically involved with a McDonald's Employee you are unable to participate in the game.
* The codes will be on food items until supplies last, but you have until 11/5 to enter the codes online.
* Participants with Disabilities: If you have a disability that you believe prevents you from participating in the Game, or if you are a Guam or Saipan resident who needs assistance in redeeming a Prize, contact (866) 375-0638 for assistance.

# GAME PIECES PER PRODUCT:
==========================

4 GAME PIECES
* 20-piece Chicken McNuggets
* Large Fries

2 GAME PIECES
* Medium Fountain Drinks
* Medium McCafé Iced and blended beverages
* Large McCafé Iced and blended beverages
* X-Large McCafé Iced and blended beverages
* Iced Coffee served in a clear cup
* Medium orange juice
* Hash Browns
* Big Mac Sandwich
* 10-piece Chicken McNuggets
* Egg McMuffin
* Sausage McMuffin with Egg sandwiches (excludes Sausage McMuffin sandwich);
* Oatmeal
* Filet-O-Fish sandwich.

MCDONALDS MONOPOLY IN-STORE INSTANT WIN PRIZES
==============================================

* Winners...Description of Prize
(4,500,000)........Redbox 1 Night DVD Rental (redeemable at kiosk only)
(4,000,000)........My Coke Rewards® ("MCR") 40-Points Bundles
(3,800,000)........Snapfish® Two 5"x7" Digital Photo Prints
(6,000)............$10.00 McDonalds Arch Gift Card
(10,000)...........SpaWish $20.00 Gift Certificate
(3,000)............$25.00 McDonalds Arch Gift Card
(9,000)............Hasbro® MONOPOLY® Millionaire Board Game
(5,000)............$50.00 in Cash
(15,169)...........$60.00 EA SPORTS Video Game
(700)..............$500.00 Paid by check
(1)................NHL® All-Star Weekend Trip
(10)...............EA SPORTS™ Ultimate Game Room
(25)...............$5,000 Paid by check
(20)...............$10,000 Paid by check
(1)................Ultimate U.S. Soccer Family Trip
(20)...............$20,000 Paid by check
(4)................EA SPORTS Lifetime of Games
(4)................$100,000 Paid by check
Plus other prizes listed in official rules.

MCDONALDS MONOPOLY ONLINE PRIZES
================================

* Winners...Description of Prize
(500,000)...Redbox One Night Standard Definition DVD Rental. ARV: $1.20
(900,000)...My Coke Rewards 40-Points Bundle. ARV: $1.79
(100,000)...EA SPORTS Ten Dollar ($10) Origin.com Promotion Code
(500).......Fathead $14.99 Promotion Code
(175).......$25.00 Shop.NHL.com Twenty Five Dollar Gift Card
(100).......NHL Officially Licensed Hat. ARV: $30
(42)........My Coke Rewards 1,000-Points Bundle. ARV: $40.00 - YAY =)
(100).......NHL Officially Licensed T-Shirt. ARV: $35
(600).......Fifty Dollars ($50)
(500).......$100.00 SpaWish Gift Certificate
(10)........NHL Authentic Jersey. ARV: $300
(20)........Five Hundred Dollars ($500)
(4).........U.S. Soccer Family Trip. ARV: $5,000
(30)........Beaches Resorts The Luxury Included® Family Vacation. ARV: $7,500
(10)........2013 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback “Vehicle”. MSRP: $18,500

MCDONALDS MONOPOLY ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES
============================================

(1) Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000)
(1) Beaches Resorts The Luxury Included® Family Vacation plus $2,500 spending money. ARV: $10,000
(1) U.S. Soccer Family Trip plus $5,000 spending money. ARV: $10,000
(1) 2013 FIAT 500 Sport Hatchback “Vehicle”. MSRP: $18,500
(1) $20,000 Pre-Promotion Sweepstakes (random drawing appx October 1, 2012)

FREE GAME PIECES BY SNAIL MAIL
==============================

Play Without Purchase: Request a Game Piece by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code to:
2012 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Game Piece Request
P.O. Box 49121
Strongsville, OH 44149-0121

Two (2) Game Pieces (a total of four Game Stamps) will be mailed in response to each mail-in request. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no later than October 22, 2012, and received by Sponsor no later than October 26, 2012. Requests from Vermont residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. If you don't want to fill out tons of hand written requests, Have your kids do them =)

MCDONALD'S TWITTER PROMOTION
============================

For a limited time (9/25/12-10/31/12), you can save $5.00 off a purchase of $5.00+ at McDonald’s with your American Express card. You’ll need an American Express card synced with Twitter, tweet a message using #AmexMcDs, and then receive a reply from @amexsync telling you that the offer was added to your card. Finally, you need to use that AMEX card to make a single purchase of $5.00+ in a McDonald’s location that isn’t in a Wal-Mart (those locations are excluded). You’ll get a statement credit 3-5 days after purchase. You can use this to defray some of the cost of getting pieces.

Tokens
Here is the list of rare McDonald's Monopoly game pieces for 2012, along with the prizes you could win:
  • Mediterranean Avenue (#925) and Baltic Avenue (#926) (8,500 Prizes): $50 cash. Mediterranean Avenue is the rare Monopoly game piece. The odds of finding the winning combination is 1 in 402,602.
  • Oriental Avenue (#927), Vermont Avenue (#928), Connecticut Avenue (#929) (20 Prizes): $5,000 cash. Vermont Avenue is the rare piece. The odds of finding the rare piece and finishing the winning combination are 1 in 578,695,060.
  • St. Charles Place (#930), States Avenue (#931), Virginia Avenue (#932) (250 Prizes): A Beaches Luxury-Included family vacation worth $7,500. Virginia Avenue is rare. The odds of finding rare Virginia Ave are 1 in 12,953,122.
  • St. James Place (#9339), Tennessee Avenue (#934), New York Avenue (#935) (20 Prizes):$10,000 cash. Tennessee Avenue is rare. The odds of finding the rare game piece for this property are 1 in 518,330,833.
  • Kentucky Avenue (#936), Indiana Avenue (#937), Illinois Avenue (#938) (20 Prizes): A trip to Any Delta Vacations Destination worth $10,000. Kentucky Avenue is rare. The odds of finding rare Kentucky Ave are 1 in 161,914,024.
  • Atlantic Avenue (#939), Ventnor Avenue (#940), Marvin Gardens (#941) (20 Prizes): $20,000 cash. Ventnor Avenue is rare. Finding rare Ventnor Ave has odds of 1 in 499,516,192.
  • Pacific Avenue (#942), N. Carolina Avenue (#943), Pennsylvania Avenue (#944) (20 Prizes): A 2013 Fiat 500 Sport Hatchback worth $18,500. Pennsylvania Avenue is the rare Monopoly piece. Odds of finding Pennsylvania Ave and winning the car are 1 in 158,948,243.
  • Park Place (#945), Boardwalk (#946) (2 Prizes): $1,000,000 payable as an annuity. Boardwalk is the rare game piece. Winning the million-dollar prize by finding the rare Boardwalk place are 1 in 306,939,484.
  • Reading Railroad (#947), Pennsylvania Railroad (#948), B&O Railroad (#949), Short Line (#950) (20 Prizes): An EA Sports fan trip worth $7,000. Short Line is rare. The odds of finding the rare Short Line piece and completing the set are 1 in 539,566,072.
Remember that the collect-and-win game is only one way to win big prizes at McDonald's. You can also win instantly on your game pieces, or enter codes online for additional chances to win. For more information, see 2012 Monopoly Game at McDonald's.

RX Local
Tokens
good info FZ

I used to like to play this game and would collect pieces with family/friends.. but yes the rare game piece is really all u need.. like they make one board walk and a trillion park places.. heh

gl in big mac eating and winning :toast:

-murph

Tokens
good info...I got excited for a second because I have pennsylvania railroad and I thought it was pennsylvania ave

Tokens
BTW, The million $ payout for Boardwalk is actually an annuity payed out, $50,000 over 20 years. This comes out
to about a $725,000 value, since you can buy an annuity with that payout for around $725,000 in today's dollars.

Not that it matters... the chances of winning it are 1 in ~307 million.

Tokens
My wife won the Snap Fish thing...today...(not a Big MCD Fan myself)..

anyway ....I looked on the website...do I have to join for these 2 free things...

please advise....cause

if the wife don't want it...I'll give it away to some one here..

thx in advance...

Tokens
I have Park Place, if there's anybody that has Boardwalk wants to team up, lol, let me know.

Rx Senior
Tokens
those odds are jacked....boardwalk has the least amount of prizes but there are like 3 or 4 different prizes with higher odds of winning...makes no sense to me.

if there are 20 prizes for 2 diff prizes, you would think the odds would be the same....rigged

Rx Dragon Puller
Tokens
I have Park Place, if there's anybody that has Boardwalk wants to team up, lol, let me know.
I seen an online add on a local classified page pretty much saying the same thing haha

Tokens
My wife won the Snap Fish thing...today...(not a Big MCD Fan myself)..

anyway ....I looked on the website...do I have to join for these 2 free things...

please advise....cause

if the wife don't want it...I'll give it away to some one here..

thx in advance...

It's funny that you mention that, because I won that same prize today. You have to go to http://snapfish.com/mcd2012 and enter the code on the game piece.

Tokens
FZ....I can't pull the link up...

but again if the wife doesn't want it...

Hell it's yours, if you want...

I give a shit...

I fixed the link... I don't want it, thanks - someone else on here may want it.

Tokens
Why do they make the odds for Mediterranean 1 in 405,000 or so if you only win 50 bucks off it? Why not give away a few more of those to get more people to play. I just play to get the instant winners like a free breakfast sammy

Tokens
Just took my two kids there on the way home from school, and got two free 1/4er pounders, though I
feel a built guilty letting them eat that shit.

Tokens
Went to get my late night fix of McDonalds and the closest one wasn't taking credit cards and I had no cash. The Wendys right next to it had just closed so I was forced to drive another 10 minutes and then my drink didn't even come with the monopoly pieces even though the fries had all the adds for Monopoly. Got to make sure to get Nuggets next time to guarantee i win a big prize

Tokens
Just took my two kids there on the way home from school, and got two free 1/4er pounders, though I

They will burn it off. It's the fat asses who sit at a desk all day that shouldn't be eating burgers.

Tokens

Quarter pounder, salad, diet coke... not really an unhealthy meal (calorie wise)

Tokens
updated free codes list:

GOPLAYATMCD.......
CODEFORMORE.......
MCDMONOPOLY.......
FREECODEMCR.......
REFRESHCODE.......
GOFORPRIZES.......
WINANEWFIAT.......
GOFREEFORME.......

Tokens
PRODUCTS WITH GAME PIECES IN USA - 2013 SEASON
==============================================
* Big Mac Sandwich
* Chicken McNuggets (10 pc. or 20 pc.)
* Filet-O-Fish Sandwich
* Large French Fries
* McMuffin Sandwiches (Egg/Egg White Delight/Sausage with Egg)
* Hashbrowns
* Oatmeal
* Premium McWrap
* Medium & Large McCafe Beverages (Iced or Blended)
* Medium Soft Drink Cups (2)
* Minute Maid Orange Juice (All Sizes)

(2) Requests for Medium Ice Water during Monopoly promotion McDonalds will charge you Medium Beverage Price.

ENTER GAME PIECE CODES ONLINE
=============================
http://www.playatmcd.com/
Since this is a NEW YEAR for the McDonalds Monopoly Game, You will have to re-register your account every year. According to their rules. After you signed up then you can logon. If you WON a prize, Share what you won with the group we would love to hear from you. Have a CODE you want to GIVE AWAY, Post it here to share.

FREE MONOPOLY CODE(S) - EVERYONE CAN USE THESE ONCE*
=================================================
These codes are good for entries only for a crappy car that every one enters, but never wins (FIAT® 500 CABRIO).
PLAYYOURMCD.......Courtesy of McDonalds
MYCOKEPLAYS.......Courtesy of MyCokeRewards
SHELLFUELIT.......Courtesy of BriaryCliffs
REDBOXPLAYS.......Courtesy of BriaryCliffs
PLAYBEACHES.......Courtesy of PyBoy
MAKETHEPLAY.......Courtesy of PyBoy
FORYOURGAME.......Courtesy of ninthone
MAKEITDELTA.......Courtesy of ninthone
ACETHEPRIZE.......Courtesy of DestroyUR
CIAOFIATMCD.......Courtesy of DestroyUR

* ANY CODE THAT HAS A MIX OF NUMBERS / LETTERS CAN ONLY BE USED ONCE, AND ONCE IT'S BEEN USED, NO ONE ELSE CAN USE IT.

RARE GAME PIECES.........GAME CODE....PRIZES - 2013 SEASON
==========================================================
Mediterranean Avenue.......431........$01,000
Vermont Avenue.............434........$05,000
Virginia Avenue............438........$10,000
Tennessee Avenue...........440........EA Sports Super Bowl XLVIII trip for 2
Kentucky Avenue............442........Any Delta Airlines Destination for 2
Ventnor Avenue.............446........$20,000
Pennsylvania Avenue........450........2014 Fiat 500L
Boardwalk..................452.....$1,000,000 (annuity)
Short Line Railroad........456........Shell Fuel for 1 Year
Source: Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

FREE ENTRY BY SNAIL MAIL:
=========================
Participant can request a Game Piece without buying a food item at a participating McDonald's restaurant by mailing a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a return address, including first and last name, street address, city, state, and ZIP or postal code to:
2013 MONOPOLY Game at McDonald’s Game Piece Request
P.O. Box 49419
Strongsville, OH 44149-0419

Get postage as low as $0.16 per letter if you buy in Standard Class Mail/Bulk Mail - click here for info

DO NOT SEND ANY WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces (a total of four (4) Game Stamps) will be mailed in response to each mail-in request that complies with the requirements of these Official Rules, while supplies last, and one (1) of the two (2) Game Pieces will always include a chance to win the Big Mac $1 Million prize (see prize description at Rule 5C(viii)). Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten. Outer envelope must include a return address in the upper left hand corner that matches the requestor’s street address, and must be postmarked no sooner than July 2, 2013, and no later than August 12, 2013, and received by Sponsor no later than August 16, 2013. If the In-Store Game is extended beyond August 12, 2013, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont (“VT”) residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage. Requests from VT residents that are postmarked outside of VT and omit return postage may be required to provide proof of VT residency to Sponsor's reasonable satisfaction before requests are fulfilled. Each request must be mailed in a separate stamped outer mailing envelope. Requests that are sent in business reply envelopes, that utilize address labels or stickers (for any address), that are photocopied, hand-stamped, computer-generated or otherwise mechanically or digitally produced or reproduced, that are not mailed in separate outer stamped mailing envelopes, or that otherwise fail to comply with these Official Rules, will NOT be honored, acknowledged or returned, and the persons submitting such requests will forfeit any corresponding postage and unused envelopes.

SPECIAL MCDONALDS RULES ABOUT THE GAME:
=======================================
* While the giveaway is essentially identical in each country where it is available, game pieces collected in one country cannot be used in another country.
* For all versions of the online game, players are allowed to enter 10 codes per day.
* Note that the official rules state: "The purchase, sale, trading, or barter of Game Pieces, Game Stamps, FREE Codes or Game Codes via Online or live auctions, or any other methods, does not constitute Legitimate Channels and is expressly prohibited." This includes eBay as it is a violation of their lottery policy.
* If you are related to, or romantically involved with a McDonald's Employee you are unable to participate in the game.
* Participants with Disabilities: If you have a disability that you believe prevents you from participating in the Game who needs assistance in redeeming a Prize, contact (866) 375-0638 for assistance.
* See complete rules online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bodyhealthtechofficia
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com