Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: More Than 12 Killed By Gunman At Connecticut School....Can We Discuss Gun Control or Must We Still Wait On That?

Quote Originally Posted by loomis41973 View Post
    Don't you look stupid now?
    what do you think he would have done to 'em?

you know.....when he met 'em

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMar View Post
    i heard that andrea mitchell used this as a pulpit today,.....

unreal that they cannot keep their agendas away from a tragedy......

& no matter the legislation.....if someone wants a guns....they can get 'em......

more & more we see tragic events in places that we could not fathom something like that to happen......

it is a sad country when you can live free,.....But have to be on alert at all times from sick & evil bastards
    Well said

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    fuck you vit. anyone who's first thought is to politicize a tragedy like this is a complete piece of trash. you led the way, you're the asshole. vile disgusting asshole. congrats on bringing yourself to an all new low.
    You are a complete jackass....it is something that needs to be dealt with now. Keep your head in the sand if you want. It isnt about politics....gun control isnt simply about right and left....if thats how you see it...then it's political for you.

Hopefully this country will do something....im sure guys like you wont be for any changes....just stay the same and deal with kids dying at school as it comes....hopefully our countries leaders have more guts and courage than you. If they dont, we are gonna see this kind of stuff happen again.

Stop trying to act like youre some kind of saint and people on the left dont care about the victims. only the loons here will buy your bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    so we should just keep things they way they are? And deal with these shootings every so often? We need to do something....the way it is now....just isnt working.
    Take a chill pill. There are 270 millions guns "REGISTERED" in this country. Yes we do have gun CONTROL. Unless you're talking about BAN all GUNS, then that's another topic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snoop View Post
    Take a chill pill. There are 270 millions guns "REGISTERED" in this country. Yes we do have gun CONTROL. Unless you're talking about BAN all GUNS, then that's another topic.
    Not for ban of all guns.....we need an open and logical discussion about guns. Instead of just people holding onto the 2nd amendment. We have to do something to make it tougher for mentally ill people to get ahold of guns. We can't wait until next week or next month. It has to be done now.

It never ceases to amaze me people actually think passing some kind of law will fix what human beings have been doing to each other on this planet for thousands of years. Every single day, people somewhere on the globe are burned, murdered, tortured, raped, molested, stabbed, beaten, etc. And its been happening since the dawn of time.

The problem isn't guns, the problem is you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeuce View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me people actually think passing some kind of law will fix what human beings have been doing to each other on this planet for thousands of years. Every single day, people somewhere on the globe are burned, murdered, tortured, raped, molested, stabbed, beaten, etc. And its been happening since the dawn of time.

The problem isn't guns, the problem is you.
    Expected from someone like you. Make it tougher to get guns....it wont stop everything and you'll never know when it actually stops something.....but things can be done to save lives....if you're ok because people die everyday....then you won't care anyway....but lives can be saved with tougher gun laws.

Breaking News: MikeB not running for president scottcarter's Avatar
    so sad
    hard to believe this stuff happpens

how a human being could do that

Unreal sadness!

Not for ban of all guns.....we need an open and logical discussion about guns. Instead of just people holding onto the 2nd amendment. We have to do something to make it tougher for mentally ill people to get ahold of guns. We can't wait until next week or next month. It has to be done now.
    Basically you stir shit up with your nonsense then you admit that "MENTALLY ILL" people is the PROBLEM. Sigh.

THREAD CLOSED.

Expected from someone like you. Make it tougher to get guns....it wont stop everything and you'll never know when it actually stops something.....but things can be done to save lives....if you're ok because people die everyday....then you won't care anyway....but lives can be saved with tougher gun laws.
    Fucking retarded dick sucker. The bodies are still warm - literally - and dimocrap scum like you are making political hay out of a tragedy.

Are you just going to stand there flapping your arms and say 'DO SOMETHING!!!!" like a 5-yr-old who whines for her parents to take care of everything? Or do you actually have anything of value to add to the discussion? Go ahead and astonish us all, fuckface. Tell me what magic law you'd pass to ensure this would never happen again.

Banned
    Basically you stir shit up with your nonsense then you admit that "MENTALLY ILL" people is the PROBLEM. Sigh.

THREAD CLOSED.
    Stir up what? obviously it is too easy for people and mentally ill people to get guns....Pres obama, just echoed the same thing i said. Without mentioning the words gun control....he knows and all of us should know.....that something needs to be done. We have dead kids....if that isnt enough...well then nothing will be.

and btw....mentally ill people arent the only problem....guns are. People are way more apt to pull a trigger than do anything else to kill someone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JDeuce View Post
    Fucking retarded dick sucker. The bodies are still warm - literally - and dimocrap scum like you are making political hay out of a tragedy.

Are you just going to stand there flapping your arms and say 'DO SOMETHING!!!!" like a 5-yr-old who whines for her parents to take care of everything? Or do you actually have anything of value to add to the discussion? Go ahead and astonish us all, fuckface. Tell me what magic law you'd pass to ensure this would never happen again.

Politics has nothing to do with it....that is always your guys out...complain that it is "politics"....gun deaths doesnt know political party....I dont know what can be done.....or leaders must determine that. Are you ok with the way things are now? Really?

Banned
    Politics has nothing to do with it....that is always your guys out...complain that it is "politics"....gun deaths doesnt know political party....I dont know what can be done.....or leaders must determine that. Are you ok with the way things are now? Really?
    Sadly and predictably, my post, #2 in this thread was all to prophetic. There's more vitriol against common sense people who know this topic must be discussed, it's a continuous and too repetetive national tragedy, then outrage at what this gun nut sicko actually did. I pray that we are a day closer to that changing. Keep up the common sense, Vitterd.

Stir up what? obviously it is too easy for people and mentally ill people to get guns....Pres obama, just echoed the same thing i said. Without mentioning the words gun control....he knows and all of us should know.....that something needs to be done. We have dead kids....if that isnt enough...well then nothing will be.

and btw....mentally ill people arent the only problem....guns are. People are way more apt to pull a trigger than do anything else to kill someone.
    There are 90 millions gun owners in the US w/ 270 millions guns registered. How many of them are "MENTALLY ILL"? Hey I have a solution, all gun owners must have their heads checked by professionals every three months. Hope that works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by The Guesser View Post
    Sadly and predictably, my post, #2 in this thread was all to prophetic. There's more vitriol against common sense people who know this topic must be discussed, it's a continuous and too repetetive national tragedy, then outrage at what this gun nut sicko actually did. I pray that we are a day closer to that changing. Keep up the common sense, Vitterd.
    Yes Guesser, it's very unsafe in the US. Maybe it's time for you to pack up and leave the country.

Banned
    There are 90 millions gun owners in the US w/ 270 millions gun registered. How many of them are "MENTALLY ILL"? Hey I have a solution, all gun owners must have their heads checked by professionals every three months. Hope that works out for you.
    Not a horrible idea....better than what we have now. You okay with how things are now? You wanna keep things the way they are huh? I dont have the answers and neither do you....but i dont think many in here know the question....and thats a problem.

Banned
    I just dont get why people are so against having a discussion about it.....they just refuse....and then say the left is playing politics. All they wanna do is play politics with benghazi ....other stuff be damned.

Even if guns are made illegal a mentally unstable person can still obtain a gun. Did you know the Oregon murders a few days ago were from a stolen gun??????? How do you go about determining if someone was unstable or mentally ill? Unless they are documented as such its impossible to do. If they are documented insane, then i agree they should be allowed to own a firearm. Outlawing guns will never actually outlaw guns like i have said time after time, we are still going to make guns here and if we close up all the gun factory's guess what... they will come in from Mexico, just like the drugs do. Unless you can convince the world to throw them all in the ocean guns are here to stay.

You want to do something? Put a cop in every school, regardless of where its at, have them stationed there and have him control through cameras who comes in and who comes out. That would be a significant step in the right direction. Guns entering the school will mean loss of life because you can defend yourself and the police are too far away. Put an officer in every school in this country because disarming law abiding citizens isnt the problem, we will never ever remove guns off the street no matter what legislation you pass.... the real problem as it with all gun related tragedies is the lack of a gun on the side of virtue.

Banned
    Yes Guesser, it's very unsafe in the US. Maybe it's time for you to pack up and leave the country.
    I ain't leaving. I love my Country and pray that it gets better and smarter. I'll let the cowards that actually hate this Country and vow to leave when elections don't go their way, to follow through. Each time one of them actually leaves is a good day for America.

In other words, you have no solution other than to stand there and say our leaders need to do "something." Wow. Just awesome.

This is a pretty good look into the liberal mindset...you think of government officials as demigod wizards who can magically invent solutions to all our problems. Guess what...they aren't. They're human beings who have the same critical thinking abilities as you (although yours seem to be far more limited).

I try to think of what can be done, and I'm not sure any law government pass would make a difference. What if this cowardly lunatic had used legally purchasable chemicals to make some kind of toxic bomb and set it off inside the halls of the school to poison the air and watch kids choke to their death? Would that be any more or less tragic than walking in and opening fire?

Like I said earlier, the problem is not all humans place a high value on human life. The responsibility ultimately lies with the fucking assholes who committed these atrocities here and in China, not the weapons they chose to pull it off.

I just dont get why people are so against having a discussion about it.....they just refuse....and then say the left is playing politics. All they wanna do is play politics with benghazi ....other stuff be damned.
    You and me have a better chance to get killed by a DRUNKEN driver. Nuff said.

Banned
    There are 90 millions gun owners in the US w/ 270 millions guns registered. How many of them are "MENTALLY ILL"? Hey I have a solution, all gun owners must have their heads checked by professionals every three months. Hope that works out for you.
    That's actually a great idea, as well as EXTENSIVE mental testing before they are allowed to get a gun.

You and me have a better chance to get killed by a DRUNKEN driver. Nuff said.
    Impossible, snoop. Aren't you aware that laws have been passed that forbid drunk driving? And ever since they were, there have been zero drunk driving deaths in the USA!

Oh, wait...

I ain't leaving. I love my Country and pray that it gets better and smarter. I'll let the cowards that actually hate this Country and vow to leave when elections don't go their way, to follow through. Each time one of them actually leaves is a good day for America.
    Who vowed to leave the country after the election? Me?