Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: More Than 12 Killed By Gunman At Connecticut School....Can We Discuss Gun Control or Must We Still Wait On That?

Page 1 of 28 1234567891021 ... LastLast
  1. #1 More Than 12 Killed By Gunman At Connecticut School....Can We Discuss Gun Control or Must We Still Wait On That? 
    Banned
    Guess what gun people....it wasnt as knife or axe. When will this crazy stuff end? We need to get guns away from crazy people.

Banned
    Be prepared for the guns nuts to attack, and talk abot knives, cars, etc., in 3...2...1.
    Someday something will be the trigger to get the US back to sanity when it comes to guns, but it won't be today. As we speak, I'm sure the NRA is gearing up another propoganda campaign. It's so, so sad.

Banned
    Jesus Christ...over 30 dead and most elem school children. What the fuck is wrong with people? Thoughts and prayers with victims and their families.....when will this shit ever stop.

We live in a sick society. People are more and more going off the rails. I'm not a gun nut but I have several only because I don't want to be a victim when this society finally falls apart. I'm sure there will now be some legislation to do something about guns, but what? There are so many guns in this country all that will happen is the responsible gun owners will lose their rights and the ones that don't care about laws anyway will be armed to the teeth.
    We need to address the sickness of a society that has this happen over and over again, as Stephen Stills once sang once "There's something happening here, what it is ain't exactly clear, we gotta stop"......
    I wish there were a simple answer. My heart goes out to the victims and their loved ones.

Conservatives, Patriots & Huskies return to glory Willie99's Avatar
    Home of Foxwoods, Mohegan Sun & Looney Libs
    this tragedy is too close to home, I'm sick over it, I'm heartbroken

hug your loved ones because every day is precious. at the end of the day, the stuff we tend to worry about is meaningless
    "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter". "A rising tide raises all boats". "MAGA"

so sick. WTF is wrong with people. I want to meet this fuckers parents.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie99 View Post
    this tragedy is too close to home, I'm sick over it, I'm heartbroken

hug your loved ones because every day is precious. at the end of the day, the stuff we tend to worry about is meaningless
    so true....i feel like im getting physically sick, These are 5 year old for christ sake. What the fuck is going on out there? ....thoughts and prayers...gl

113-12 with 5 titles in 9 years rolltide's Avatar
    yeah, "thoughts and prayers" after you lead off with needing gun control. what a fn asshole complete piece of liberal shit

i grew up in the town next door to Newtown with all my family in either Newtown, New Mil, Southbury, or Danbury. A bunch of folks i went to both HS and college with from Newtown including my wife's sis. this is some crazy shit...wouldn't expect it out of an area like western conn for sure

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rolltide View Post
    yeah, "thoughts and prayers" after you lead off with needing gun control. what a fn asshole complete piece of liberal shit

i grew up in the town next door to Newtown with all my family in either Newtown, New Mil, Southbury, or Danbury. A bunch of folks i went to both HS and college with from Newtown including my wife's sis. this is some crazy shit...wouldn't expect it out of an area like western conn for sure
    Go fuck yourself asshole....we need to talk about gun control...now...something needs to be done!! If this doesnt wake us up nothing will. Either armed security at schools or gun control. Plus reporters are asking the white house about it today....so shut your mouth dickhead.....

thats what you idiots do....stop the talk because of the tragedy....we cant hold this off any longer. Something needs to happen now.

Shit like this is so very helpful. Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by hehateme82 View Post

Don't you look stupid now?

fuck you all and your gun control. The UK is practically gunless now and the result? crime up 85% because the only folks that have guns are the criminals.

such assholes even bringing up gun control minutes after some nut mows down 30 people. sickening fuckers like you make me lose my mind. put some things in fucking perspective before you open up a thread you dickless, mindless ****

Banned

seen great parents with fucked up kids.....at some point we can't always blame the parents.

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Jesus Christ...over 30 dead and most elem school children. What the fuck is wrong with people? Thoughts and prayers with victims and their families.....when will this shit ever stop.
    Awesome you put thoughts and prayers after you created the thread about gun control. Class fucking act you are not. If i was to see you in person i would spit right in your face.

Banned
    fuck you all and your gun control. The UK is practically gunless now and the result? crime up 85% because the only folks that have guns are the criminals.

such assholes even bringing up gun control minutes after some nut mows down 30 people. sickening fuckers like you make me lose my mind
    It needs to be talked about. You gun people dont want to wait for backround checks but need to wait until the tragedy is a day or two old to discuss it. Makes no sense.

If we dont act now....we are doomed to see it happen again and again. We need to act now......mental ill people have to much easy access to guns....we need to stop it now.

You'll have to go to the morgue. He killed them.

go fuck yourself asshole....we need to talk about gun control...now...something needs to be done!! If this doesnt wake us up nothing will. Either armed security at schools or gun control. Plus reporters are asking the white house about it today....so shut your mouth dickhead.....

Thats what you idiots do....stop the talk because of the tragedy....we cant hold this off any longer. Something needs to happen now.
    if you outlaw all guns will you still have them on the street? True or false???? Will the gun company's stop making guns? Get your head out of your ass. Guns no matter what law you use will always be there. Nothing will change that. Do drugs stop being used because they are illegal?? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by loomis41973 View Post
    Don't you look stupid now?
    not really.

seen great parents with fucked up kids.....at some point we can't always blame the parents.
    me too. but this kid is real fucked up. had to be warning signs before this shit went down. this country is beyond fucked up.

Banned

such assholes even bringing up gun control minutes after some nut mows down 30 people. sickening fuckers like you make me lose my mind. put some things in fucking perspective before you open up a thread you dickless, mindless ****
    Im not talking about being gunless you ignorant fuck. We need to do something....what we are doing now, is not working. I have perspective you jagoff....you have zero clue what you're talking about.

Parents and communities are gonna be demanding answers for school safety and gun control. We can't wait any longer. We can grieve as a country and do things immediately to stop the easy access to weapons...we have to.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fletchisrhsm View Post
    if you outlaw all guns will you still have them on the street? True or false???? Will the gun company's stop making guns? Get your head out of your ass. Guns no matter what law you use will always be there. Nothing will change that. Do drugs stop being used because they are illegal?? Come on.
    so we should just keep things they way they are? And deal with these shootings every so often? We need to do something....the way it is now....just isnt working.

head on down to the cemetary

Banned
    me too. but this kid is real fucked up. had to be warning signs before this shit went down. this country is beyond fucked up.
    Im sure we'll learn more as time goes on. You have to be mental to do what he did.....crazy crazy crazy.

fuck you vit. anyone who's first thought is to politicize a tragedy like this is a complete piece of trash. you led the way, you're the asshole. vile disgusting asshole. congrats on bringing yourself to an all new low.

i heard that andrea mitchell used this as a pulpit today,.....

unreal that they cannot keep their agendas away from a tragedy......

& no matter the legislation.....if someone wants guns....they can get 'em......

more & more we see tragic events in places that we could not fathom something like that to happen......

it is a sad country when you can live free,.....But have to be on alert at all times from sick & evil bastards