SALARY CAP 2012-2013 MASTER SALARY LIST UPDATED JAN-10-2013.xls.xlsx
Hi everyone I would like to share with you the local salary cap fantasy pool I run locally with my friends and co-workers. As always I share this pool with everyone here at the RX. Last year I had over 50 entries! Teams must be submitted to me via email or PRIVATE MESSAGE. Payment must be in CANADIAN FUNDS($25) via ****** OR EMAIL MONEY TRANSFER. Any question please don't hesitate to ask.
Cost, $25 per team. You can submit as many teams as you like.
1. Each team must consist of 3 Center, 3 Right Wing, 3 Left Wing, 5 Defense, and 3 Goalies.
2. The Salary Cap is $70,000,000
3. Players Positions and salaries are determined by the sheet provided, only that will be considered “official”
4. Player positions are taken from www.nhl.com and salaries from www.nhlnumbers.com on August 11th, 2012
5. If a player is not on the sheet his salary will be $1,000,000
6. Payment must be received before you team can be submitted.
7. Payment can be submitted in person or via ****** to email@example.com
8. You can submit teams in person or via Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. 5 Trades will be allowed throughout the season. In order for the trade to go through it must be for the same position (on the sheet) and you still have to be under the cap.
10. You can only trade for an injured player. Player’s injury will be determined by www.pickuphockey.com (the pool website). If a player has a “YES” in the IP(injured player) column you can
trade him off your team.
11. You will only receive points from the player you traded for after he is on your team. All of their points acquired before the trade will not count.
12. Trades must be submitted via email to email@example.com
13. Payment will be determined by the number of entries. The payout will be set the first day of the regular season.
14. Deadline for entry is the first day of the regular season. (January 19th, 2013)
15. Scoring: Goal = 1 Point, Assist = 1 Point, Goalie Win = 2 Points, Goalie Shutout = 2 Points.
16. Pool will be online at www.pickuphockey.com Login details will be provided when you pay for your team.