Service Plays Tuesday 8/13/13

Search
Tokens
Please remember, this forum is not here for regular posters who cap their own games to post ther daily plays. Please use our individual sport forums to post your plays. Professional cappers (those that sell plays) must remain in the Site Promotion Forum.
Do not post any copy written info from the following services.

Advertise with the Rx - do not post
Al Mcmordie
Allan Eastman
Doc's Sports Services
Jim Feist
Ocal Sports
Robert Ferringo
Sports Money Profit System
Strike Point Sports
Vegas Sports Informer
Vegas Winning Crew

Do not post write-ups
AJ Apollo
Alex Smart
@ntonwins
Apple Handicappers
ASA, ASA Inc’s or American Sports Analysts
ATS Consultants
ATSadv ice.com
Ben Lewis
Brandon Lang's Crew
Bruce Marshall
Chris Jordan's Crew
Dave Cokin
Dennis Hill
Dennis Macklin
Dr. Bob Sports
Dr. guru sports
EZ Winners
Fairway Jay
Fred Wallin
Gametimereport
Greg DiPalma
Hittingpaydirt
JB Sports
Jim Avery
Jim Kruger
Jorge Gonzalez
Ken Jenkins
Killersportslive
Larry Ness
Lenny Delgenio
LT Profits
Lucky Lester
Madduxsports
Marc Lawrence/Playbook
Matt Fargo
Mike Lineback
Mike Rose
Pacific (Pac Star) Sports
PayneInsider
Paul Stone
Peter Gold at VI
Pick Nation Crew
PlusLineSports
Pointwise Sports
PowerPlay Wins
Preferred Picks
Pregame
Pro Sports Info
Red Zone Sports
Right Angle Sports (RAS)
Rocky Atkinson
Ron Raymond
Ross Benjamin
Sal Bansa/sportspicks1019
Scott Spreitzer
Sixth Sense Sports
Sports Memo Crew
Steve Merril SportsAlatex Sports
Stevo Design Inc. All services
Ted Sevransky/Teddy Covers
Tennessee Valley Sports
THELOCKOFTHEDAY
The Prez
The Real Animal
Tony George
Tony Karpinski/3G-Sports
Tom Stryker
Trushel Sports Consulting
Vegasadvisor s.com
Vernon Croy
Winning Points/Sports Reporter
zen_gambler
-------
GL!

Tokens
Tuesday's National League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Tuesday's National League games:

San Francisco Giants at Washington Nationals (-118, 6.5)

Cold pitching stat: Washington starter Gio Gonzalez is 0-2 with a 10.45 ERA in his previous two starts.

Cold batting stat: Giants 2B Marco Scutaro is 2-for-19 (.105) in his career versus Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-80s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 9 mph.

Key betting note: The Giants are 10-1 in Madison Bumgarner's last 11 Tuesday starts.

Philadelphia Phillies at Atlanta Braves (-240, 8)

Cold pitching stat: Braves starter Kris Medlen is 1-2 with a 6.61 ERA in three starter versus the Phillies this season.

Hot batting stat: Phillies 2B Chase Utley is 4-for-11 with one homer and three RBIs in his career versus Medlen.

Weather: There is a 60 percent chance of thunderstorms in the forecast for gametime. Temperatures will be in the high-70s with wind blowing out to right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 6-1 in Medlen's last seven starts versus the National League East.

Cincinnati Reds at Chicago Cubs (+118, 7)

Cold pitching stat: Cubs starter Jeff Samardzija gave up nine earned runs on 11 hits in just 3 1/3 innings in a 12-1 loss to the Philadelphia Phillies his last turn on the mound.

Hot batting stat: Cubs OF Nate Schierholtz is batting .390 versus the Reds this season. He is 16-for-41 and has one double, two triples and one homer.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s with sunny skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Cubs are 0-4 in Samardzija's last four home starts.

Pittsburgh Pirates at St. Louis Cardinals (-180, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Cards starter Adam Wainwright is 0-2 with a 4.29 ERA in his last three starts.

Hot batting stat: Pirates OF Andrew McCutchen is 9-for-23 (.391) with three doubles and one triple in his career versus Wainwright.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Pirates are 12-2 in their last 14 games following an off day.

San Diego Padres at Colorado Rockies (-125, 10)

Hot pitching stat: Padres starter Eric Stults is 2-0 with a 1.13 ERA in two starts versus the Rockies this season.

Hot batting stat: Rockies OF Dexter Fowler is 4-for-9 with two doubles in his career versus Stults.

Weather: There is a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms in the forecast for gametime. Temperatures will be in the low-70s and wind will blow in from right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 9-2 in Stults' last 11 road starts.

New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers (-115, 6)

Hot pitching stat: Mets starter Matt Harvey is coming off a complete game, four-hit shutout of the Rockies in his last start on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Dodgers OF Yasiel Puig is 15-for-34 (.441) with four doubles, one triple and one home run in the month of August.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with clear skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The Dodgers are 8-0 in Ryu's last eight starts versus a team with a losing record.

Interleague

Baltimore Orioles at Arizona Diamondbacks (+100, 9)

Cold batting stat: Despite the DBacks winning both of his August starts, Randall Delgado brings a 6.55 ERA in August into Tuesday's start.

Cold batting stat: DBacks RF Cody Ross is 0-for-6 with three strikeouts in his career versus O's starter Miguel Gonzalez.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-90s with sunny skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The Orioles are 3-7 in Gonzalez's last 10 road starts.

** Odds, probable starters and weather forecast as of 8:37 p.m ET Monday.

Tokens
Tuesday's American League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Tuesday's American League games:

Los Angeles Angels at New York Yankees (-145, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: The Yankees have lost the last six games that CC Sabathia has started. The lefty has an ERA of 7.00 in those starts.

Cold batting stat: Angels OF Josh Hamilton is 2-for-17 (.118) in his career versus Sabathia.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 8 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Key betting note: The Angels are 1-8 in their last nine games versus a left-handed starter.

Boston Red Sox at Toronto Blue Jays (+108, 9.5)

Cold pitching stat: Sox pitcher Ryan Dempster has an ERA of 9.00 in his two August starts.

Cold batting stat: Jays slugger Edwin Encarnacion is batting just .200 (4-for-20) in his career versus Dempster.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 15 mph. There is a 20 percent chance of rain in the forecast.

Key betting note: The over is 6-0 in Dempster's last six starts overall.

Seattle Mariners at Tampa Bay Rays (-205, 8)

Cold pitching stat: After a near-flawless July, Rays starter Chris Archer is 0-1 with a 5.19 ERA in two August starts. The Rays have lost both games.

Cold batting stat: Seattle's leading hitter Kendrys Morales (.292) is just 3-for-30 in his career at Tropicana Field.

Weather: Dome

Key betting note: The under is 20-5-1 in the Rays last 26 on astroturf.

Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins (-112, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Twins starter Samuel Deduno took the loss versus Cleveland on June 21 in a 5-1 defeat. Deduno lasted six innings and gave up four runs on six hits.

Cold batting stat: Indians C Carlos Santana is 0-for-9 in his career versus Deduno.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s with mostly sunny skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Indians are 4-9 in Zach McAllister's last 13 road starts.

Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox (+170, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Detroit's Max Scherzer is 4-0 in his last four starts and has a 1.26 ERA over that stretch.

Cold batting stat: Tigers CF Austin Jackson is 2-for-12 (.167) in his career versus Sox starter Hector Santiago.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-60s with clear skies. Wind will blow from left field to right field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The Tigers are 5-0 in Scherzer's last five starts versus the White Sox.

Houston Astros at Oakland A's (-295, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: A's starter Bartolo Colon is coming off his worst outing of the season. The vet went 2 2/3 innings giving up five runs on seven hits in a 6-5 loss to the Cincinnati Reds on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Astros C Jason Castro is 6-for-9 with one homer and three RBIs in his career versus Colon.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-60s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 12-4 in the last 16 meetings.

Interleague

Milwaukee Brewers at Texas Rangers (-205, 9)

Hot pitching stat: Brewers starter Marco Estrada is coming off a start in which he gave up just one hit over his five innings of work in a 6-1 victory over the San Francisco Giants on August 7.

Hot batting stat: Rangers OF Alex Rios is 4-for-11 with one double, one triple and three RBIs in his three games since being acquired by the Rangers from the White Sox.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-90s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Brewers are 7-1 in Estrada's last eight starts during Game 1 of a series.

Miami Marlins at Kansas City Royals (-130, 6.5)

Hot pitching stat: Marlins starter Jose Fernandez is 3-0 with a 1.85 ERA in his last five starts.

Hot batting stat: Marlins 3B Placido Polanco is 5-for-12 with two doubles, two homers and five RBIs in his career versus Royals starter Bruce Chen.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-70s with mostly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 8-2 in the Royals' last 10 Tuesday games.

** Odds, probable starters and weather forecast as of 8:37 p.m ET Monday.

Tokens
MLB Top 3: Hot 'over' pitchers on the mound Tuesday

Tuesday's Major League Baseball action features a trio of hurlers that have trended toward scorelines finishing over the total.

Here is a look at three pitchers to consider if you're looking to play totals.

CC Sabathia, New York Yankees (9-10, 4.72 ERA)

The burly Yankees southpaw has an ERA of 8.33 with 25 earned runs over 27 innings in his previous five starts; all of which have gone over the total. He has surrendered 25 homers on the year (only A.J. Griffin and R.A. Dickey have given up more - what is it with double initial pitchers?) and nobody has allowed more total bases (289).

The Yanks host the Los Angeles Angels Tuesday.

Ryan Dempster, Boston Red Sox (6-9, 4.67 ERA)

The 'over' is 6-0 in the Canadians' previous six starts. The Sox are 5-1 in the six games, primarily because they give Dempster the second-best run support in the bigs. The Sox are good for 5.78 runs of support when Dempster starts. Only Max Scherzer gets more support at 6.17 per game.

The Sox are in Toronto to face the Jays Tuesday.

Jordan Lyles, Houston Astros (4-6, 5.40 ERA)

The young Astros righty has been great fodder for 'over' bettors recently. The 'over' is 7-0-2 in Lyles' previous nine outings and is 12-4 on the season in his 16 starts.

The Astros are on the road to face the Oakland A's Tuesday.

Tokens
Dave Essler MLB Tuesday Thoughts

San Francisco-Washington: Tough for me not to want to take the Giants with Bumgarner and his 0.98 WHIP or so against a team that typically doesn't handle LHP all that well. By the same token, the Giants ore not an offensive juggernuat, so assuming (never do that) that this is a wash until the bullpens come into play, I do like the Giants to perhaps win it late. But, the case can certainly be made for this being a cheap price for Gio Gonzalez at home.

Phillies-Atlanta: I do get that there's a big difference in these two teams and these two pitchers, but Medlen, by far, is Altanta's worst starting pitcher, and has a WHIP of about 1.50 in his last seven starts. Bottom line is that at -245 is just too much money. Medlen was about that against Miami this year and won 11-3, but I certainly wouldn't go there against a team that CAN score and has some measure of revenge for a three game sweep Atlanta handed them at home not long ago.

Reds-Cubs: This may be one case where I could make a case for road chalk, although it is against my better judgement. Perhaps the main reason is that Samardzija at home has a WHIP of 1.55 and the Cubs are 4-8 in his starts. However, and it's a big however, Bailey, since the no hitter, has really only had one shut down game and that was against San Diego. With that in mind and I have not looked at the weather, I must think that this could be the square Wrigley over, given that neither bullpen has been overly impressive lately.

Pirates-Cardinals: I get that Pittsburgh hasn't been playing well and I hope for Marco's sake it's not a repeat of last year. I get that Morton is servicable at best. But, when he's on he does induce a ton of groundball outs, and the Cardinals ground into more DP's than anyone in the league. Wainright has not been sharp and has thrown a ton of pitches, and in front of a terrible bullpen, so this has the potential to be the public disaster of the day. Pirates RL more than likely, although without Grilli they are a very different closing team. They've sucked, as a matter of fact.

Rockies-Padres: Well, let's hope the Rockies fare well against Volquez. There is simply no other play here than to take the Padres, since Stults may be there first best option, and since the Rockies are just not the same team against LHP's. Their pen has been shaky at times, but at only -125 they appear to be begging for people to take the Rockies, and they're not doing it yet.

Mets-Dodgers: Well, my first thought about this game was to look at the over. The Dodgers are better against RHP but the Mets are MUCH better against LHP. Given that both bullpens have been very good lately, I lean Mets here simply because I've watched enough of Ryu to know that he's just not that dominant and has perhaps been the beneficiary of playing in the big park. So, we'll scratch any thought of the total and probably look at the Mets.

Angels-Yankees: Almost looks like the Yankees are deciding to play out the string whereas the Angels are not. But, the Yankees have lost CC's last six starts. Always tough to take a pitcher off the DL (I would love to know stats on that over a few years) but Vargas can be tough. However, depending on Monday's game and bullpen usage, the value here may lie in the over and/or the Angels. There is no chance of laying -150 on Sabathia these days, so by process of elimination, that's where I'd look.

Boston-Toronto: I suppose the initial thought here would be the over, given that Dempster has been killed and that Redmond is a bit of an unknown entity. However, at home he's been quite solid and Toronto does hit RHP far better than LHP. Given that, at +105 for Toronto, at this point I would have to take it. I get that Toronto is not as rested as Boston and lost on Monday, but nothing brings out the best in Toronto like the Red Sox.

Seattle-Tampa Bay: I do know how good Archer is and do know how bad Ramirez can be. But, Archer did have a forearm issue and had to leave the last game in the second inning, and the Rays bullpen has simply been terrible. Add that to the fact that Seattle is far more lethal against RHP, I could easily see taking the Mariners RL and/or the over.

Tigers-White Sox: I am simply not laying -190 on the road with anyone, but if I did take Detroit it's possible to take the RL for the sole fact that as the road team they are assured nine at bats. Hector pitched pretty well against the Tigers last week so I have every reason to believe that Detroit takes a pound of flesh out of him in this game.

Cleveland-Minnesota: McAllister is clearly the bigger name of the two starters, and the Indians clearly have the better lineup and every reason to keep playing baseball. With that in mind, why are the Twins favored here? Perhaps because Deduno at home has given up one jack in 33 innings and is holding hitters to a .210 batting average, and the Twins probably have a better bullpen. Indians are simply a much better bet against lefties, so as (gulp) as it may be, I do lean to the home team here.

Houston-Oakland: I throw a marble on Houston just because Colon is simply not ever worth -300. Shit, I might find an alternative RL of +2.5 (-110) or something here. Yeah, I know it's Jordan Lyles, but Oakland played Monday and flew back (crossing customs) about 3000 miles on Monday, while the Astros probably took in the sights in the Bay Area and ate at all the good restaurants.

Brewers-Rangers: If Estrada is sharp, he is sharp, but if he's not he's going to get killed. Ogando simply hasn't been the same since coming back from the DL, and although it's time to start thinking about not playing on teams that are done, give me the Brewers with a DH at +190 or the RL and I'd simply have to go there.

Miami-Kansas City: Lots of respect for Fernandez here after the line on Davis the night (Monday) before. It's unfortunate that Miami's bullpen has been so bad lately, but on the other hand if Fernandez is sharp enough (obviously the Royals haven't seen him) with a DH he could pitch a bit longer. But, if Chen hasn't given up more than three earned runs since June, why is he so affordable? This is yet another one that has potential disaster written all over it, and I lean to the under.

Baltimore-Arizona: Gonzalez has not pitched well in any of his last three games, so I simply couldn't go there. The problem the other way is that Delgado, whose stock had started to rise, was hit by both Boston and Tampa Bay recently. I suppose taking a stick out of the Orioles lineup playing in an NL park might factor in somewhere, and since people are probably going to be inclined to take the over, I like the under, especially at nine in an NL game. That's like 11 in an AL game, and honestly I don't think it closes there.

Medium Rare
Tokens
Sports Picks, Footballl Picks, Basketball Picks, NFL Picks

BettingResource

Bonus Play: MLB: Washington -126 against San Francisco [No pitchers listed--action]

Last edited by a moderator:

Tokens
MLB Report

August 13

Hot pitchers

-- Bumgarner is 4-2, 1.98 in his last seven starts.
-- Medlen is 3-0, 4.26 in his last three starts.
-- Pirates won four of last five Morton starts (3-1, 4.55).
-- Dodgers won last eight Ryu starts (3-0, 1.89 last three). Harvey is 2-1, 1.21 in his last four outings.

-- Fernandez is 3-0, 1.85 in his last five starts. BChen is 2-0, 1.14 in five starts for the Royals.
-- Arizona won last five Delgado starts (3-0, 3.38 in his last four).

-- Archer is 4-1, 1.59 in his last six starts, but left his last start with tightness in his forearm. Ramirez is 3-0, 5.82 in his last three starts; Mariners scored 18 runs in those three wins.
-- Scherzer is 4-0, 1.26 in his last four starts.
-- Deduno is 3-1, 2.48 in his last five starts.
-- Colon is 3-1, 2.92 in his last five starts.

Cold pitchers
-- GGonzalez is 0-2, 8.44 in his last three starts.
-- Martin is 1-1, 6.75 in his first two MLB starts.
-- Samardzija is 0-2, 11.58 in his last couple starts. Bailey is 2-4, 4.42 in six starts since throwing his no-hitter.
-- Wainwright is 0-2, 4.71 in his last three starts.
-- Stults is 0-3, 6.20 in his last four starts. Manship allowed two runs in five IP in losing his first '13 start.

-- Estrada is 0-2, 5.06 in his last three starts.
-- Ogando is 1-1, 4.34 in four starts since coming off the DL.
-- MGonzalez is 0-2, 8.16 in his last three starts.

-- Sabathia is 0-4, 8.03 in his last six starts. Vargas was 1-1, 4.82 in his last three starts before going on the DL, last of which was June 17.
-- Dempster has a 9.00 RA in his last five starts, but Red Sox won all five, scoring total of 38 runs. Redmond is 0-0, 4.66 in his last four starts.
-- Santiago is 0-2, 4.97 in his last four starts.
-- McAllister is 0-4, 6.75 in his last six starts.
-- Houston lost last eight Lyles starts (0-5, 9.95).

Starting Pitchers/First Inning
You can wager on whether teams will score in the first inning. Below is how often a starting pitcher has allowed 1+ runs in first inning in one of his starts........

-- Bumgarner 3-23; GGonzalez 6-24 (0 of last 5)
-- Martin 0-2; Medlen 8-23 (0 of last 4)
-- Bailey 3-24 (0 of last 5); Samardzija 6-24 (0 of last 5)
-- Morton 2-10; Wainwright 6-24
-- Stults 7-24; Manship 0-1
-- Harvey 4-23 (1 of last 11); Ryu 6-22 (0 of last 4)

-- Estrada 3-13; Ogando 3-14
-- Fernandez 4-22 (0 of last 5); Chen 1-5
--
MGonzalez 6-20; Delgado 4-10

-- Vargas 1-14; Sabathia 6-24
-- Dempster 8-22; Redmond 0-5
-- Ramirez 2-4; Archer 3-13
-- Scherzer 4-23 (0 of last 8); Santiago 4-16
-- McAllister 5-15; Deduno 4-14
-- Lyles 5-18 (1 of last 12); Colon 6-23

Totals
--
Under is 7-2-1 in San Francisco's last ten games.
-- Seven of last nine Atlanta games stayed under the total.
-- Last seven Cincinnati road games stayed under the total.
-- Three of last four Pirate games went over the total.
-- Under is 6-3-1 in last ten Colorado games.
-- 13 of last 17 Dodger games stayed under the total.

-- Under is 6-2-1 in last nine Ogando starts.
-- Under is 9-3-1 in last thirteen Miami games.
-- Four of last five Arizona games went over the total.

-- Eight of last eleven Angel games went over the total.
-- Over is 8-2-1 in last eleven Toronto games.
-- Four of last five Seattle games went over the total.
-- Five of last six Detroit games went over the total.
-- Four of last six Cleveland games went over the total.
-- Four of last six Houston games went over the total.

Hot teams
-- Washington won its last three games, scoring 23 runs.
-- Braves won 15 of their last 17 games.
-- Cincinnati won five of its last six games.
-- Colorado won six of its last seven home games.
-- Dodgers are 38-8 in their last 46 games. Mets won four of their last six.

-- Rangers won 13 of their last 14 games. Milwaukee won four of last six.
-- Kansas City won 17 of its last 20 games.
-- Orioles/Diamondbacks both won four of their last six games.

-- Bronx Bombers won three of their last four games.
-- Minnesota won eight of its last eleven games.
-- A's won three of their last four games.

Cold teams
-- Giants lost six of their last nine games.
-- Phillies lost 17 of their last 21 games.
-- Cubs lost nine of their last ten home games.
-- Pirates lost their last three games, scoring seven runs. St Louis lost four of its last five games.
-- Padres lost six of their last eight games.

-- Marlins lost eight of their last nine games, scoring 19 runs.

-- Toronto lost four of its last five games. Red Sox lost three of last four.
-- Angels lost 12 of their last 17 games.
-- Rays lost last five games, outscored 35-18. Seattle lost four of its last six.
-- White Sox lost 13 of their last 18 games. Detroit lost three of last four.
-- Indians lost seven of their last eight games.
-- Astros lost 24 of their last 29 games.

Tokens
Baseball Crusher
Miami Marlins +120 over KC Royals
(System Record: 64-7, won last 3 games)
Overall Record: 64-66-1

Tokens
Soccer Crusher
Boca Juniors + Newells Old Boys UNDER 2
This match is happening in Argentina
(System Record: 440-15, lost last game)
Overall Record: 440-376-59

Tokens
[h=1]Today's MLB Picks[/h] [h=2]Baltimore at Arizona[/h] The Orioles look to build on their 6-1 record in Miguel Gonzalez' last 7 starts against teams with a winning record. Baltimore is the pick (-115) according to Dunkel, which has the Orioles favored by 1 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-115). Here are all of today's picks.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13
Time Posted: 7:00 a.m. EST
Game 901-902: San Francisco at Washington (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Francisco (Bumgarner) 15.845; Washington (Gonzalez) 14.950
Dunkel Line: San Francisco by 1; 6
Vegas Line: Washington (-125); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Francisco (+105); Under
Game 903-904: Philadelphia at Atlanta (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Philadelphia (Martin) 13.977; Atlanta (Medlen) 16.228
Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 2; 9
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-240); 8
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-240); Over
Game 905-906: Cincinnati at Chicago Cubs (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cincinnati (Bailey) 14.091; Cubs (Samardzija) 14.936
Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-140); No Run Total
Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (+120); N/A
Game 907-908: Pittsburgh at St. Louis (8:15 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Morton) 14.522; St. Louis (Wainwright) 16.033
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-185); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-185); Under
Game 909-910: San Diego at Colorado (8:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: San Diego (Stults) 13.771; Colorado (Manship) 15.026
Dunkel Line: Colorado by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Colorado (-135); 10
Dunkel Pick: Colorado (-135); Under
Game 911-912: NY Mets at LA Dodgers (10:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: NY Mets (Harvey) 16.751; LA Dodgers (Ryu) 15.784
Dunkel Line: NY Mets by 1; 7
Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-125); 6
Dunkel Pick: NY Mets (+105); Over
Game 913-914: LA Angels at NY Yankees (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Angels (Vargas) 14.959; NY Yankees (Sabathia) 16.475
Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1 1/2; 10
Vegas Line: NY Yankees (-150); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: NY Yankees (-150); Over
Game 915-916: Boston at Toronto (7:07 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Dempster) 14.996; Toronto (Redmond) 15.807
Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1; 8
Vegas Line: Boston (-125); 9 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Toronto (+105); Under
Game 917-918: Seattle at Tampa Bay (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle (Ramirez) 13.126; Tampa Bay (Archer) 14.712
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: Tampa Bay (-210); 8
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (-210); Over
Game 919-920: Detroit at Chicago White Sox (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Detroit (Scherzer) 14.884; White Sox (Santiago) 15.683
Dunkel Line: Chicago White Sox by 1; 6
Vegas Line: Detroit (-200); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Chicago White Sox (+170); Under
Game 921-922: Cleveland at Minnesota (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (McAllister) 14.921; Minnesota (Deduno) 13.879
Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Minnesota (-120); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (+100); Over
Game 923-924: Houston at Oakland (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Lyles) 14.043; Oakland (Colon) 15.744
Dunkel Line: Oakland by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: Oakland (-300); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Oakland (-300); Under
Game 925-926: Milwaukee at Texas (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Milwaukee (Estrada) 16.190; Texas (Ogando) 15.776
Dunkel Line: Milwaukee by 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Texas (-210); 9
Dunkel Pick: Milwaukee (+180); Under
Game 927-928: Miami at Kansas City (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Miami (Fernandez) 14.807; Kansas City (Chen) 16.727
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 2; 8
Vegas Line: Kansas City (-140); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-140); Over
Game 929-930: Baltimore at Arizona (9:40 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Baltimore (Gonzalez) 15.631; Arizona (Delgado) 14.224
Dunkel Line: Baltimore by 1 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Baltimore (-115); 9
Dunkel Pick: Baltimore (-115); Under

Tokens
[h=1]WNBA Basketball Picks[/h] [h=2]Chicago at Los Angeles[/h] The Sparks look to build on their 4-1 ATS record in their last 5 home games versus the Sky. Los Angeles is the pick (-6) according to Dunkel, which has the Sparks favored by 8 1/2. Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-6). Here are all of today's picks.
TUESDAY, AUGUST 13
Time Posted: 7:00 a.m. EST
Game 601-602: Chicago at Los Angeles (10:30 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Chicago 110.900; Los Angeles 119.356
Dunkel Line & Total: Los Angeles by 8 1/2; 154
Vegas Line & Total: Los Angeles by 6; 158 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Los Angeles (-6); Under

Tokens
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Bonus Plays are 1077-810 (57 + %) over the last 5 1/2 years !

Free winner TUES: Twins -115

Tokens
MLB
Short Sheet

Tuesday, August 13

National League

San Francisco at Washington, 7:05 ET
Bumgarner: Under is 9-3 in Bumgarner's last 12 road starts
Gonzalez: Nationals 10-5 SU when Gonzalez starts a home night game

Philadelphia at Atlanta, 7:10 ET
Martin: Over is 10-0 last ten Phillies road games coming off a win
Medlen: Braves 13-5 SU in 2013 home games following a loss

Cincinnati at Chicago Cubs, 8:05 ET MLB
Bailey: Reds 3-9 when Bailey starts on the road in 2013
Samardzija: Over is 8-4 when Samardzija starts at home in 2013

Pittsburgh at St. Louis, 8:15 ET MLB
Morton: Pirates 6-12 SU in 2013 road series openers
Wainwright: Under is 7-3 in Wainwright 2013 home starts

San Diego at Colorado, 8:40 ET
Stults: Under is 14-6 when Stults starts on the road for Padres
Manship: Rockies 12-6 SU in second game of a 2013 home series

New York Mets at Los Angeles Dodgers, 10:10 ET
Harvey: Mets 13-5 SU when facing a southpaw in 2013
Ryu: Under is 4-2 in Ryu's last six home starts

American League

Los Angeles Angels at New York Yankees, 7:05 ET
Hanson: Over is 4-0 when Hanson starts on the road for Angels
Sabathia: Yankees 13-6 last 19 times Sabathia has started a home night game

Boston at Toronto, 7:07 ET
Dempster: Over is 5-1 in Dempster's last six road starts
Redmond: Blue Jays 10-3 in last 13 home series openers

Seattle at Tampa Bay, 7:10 ET
Ramirez: Under is 26-8 since 2004 when Seattle plays at Tampa Bay
Archer: Under is 6-0 in Archer's career starts at home

Detroit at Chicago White Sox, 8:10 ET
Scherzer: Tigers 9-2 SU when Scherzer starts on the road in 2013
Santiago: White Sox 3-8 SU when Santiago starts at home

Cleveland at Minnesota, 8:10 ET
McAllister: Under is 12-4-1 in McAllister's career road starts
Deduno: Twins 9-3 SU when Deduno starts at home

Houston at Oakland, 10:05 ET
Lyles: Under is 8-4-1 in last month for Astros' road games
Colon: Athletics 13-3 SU in last 16 home starts for Colon

Interleague

Milwaukee at Texas, 8:05 ET
Estrada: Brewers 2-7 SU in last nine road series openers
Ogando: Rangers 13-4 SU in first game of a 2013 home series

Miami at Kansas City Royals, 8:10 ET
Fernandez: Under is 4-1 in Fernandez's last five road starts
Chen: Under is 7-0-1 in Chen's last eight starts

Baltimore at Arizona, 9:40 ET
Gonzalez: Under is 14-7 when Gonzalez starts on the road
Delgado: Diamondbacks 6-1 SU in Delgado's last seven starts

Tokens
MLB

Tuesday, August 13

Trend Report

7:05 PM
LA ANGELS vs. NY YANKEES
The total has gone OVER in 8 of LA Angels's last 12 games when playing on the road against NY Yankees
LA Angels are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games
NY Yankees are 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against LA Angels
The total has gone OVER in 8 of NY Yankees's last 12 games when playing at home against LA Angels

7:05 PM
SAN FRANCISCO vs. WASHINGTON
The total has gone UNDER in 8 of San Francisco's last 11 games
The total has gone OVER in 4 of San Francisco's last 5 games when playing on the road against Washington
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Washington's last 5 games when playing at home against San Francisco
Washington is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against San Francisco

7:07 PM
BOSTON vs. TORONTO
Boston is 6-3 SU in its last 9 games when playing Toronto
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Boston's last 6 games when playing on the road against Toronto
Toronto is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Boston
Toronto is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games

7:10 PM
PHILADELPHIA vs. ATLANTA
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Philadelphia's last 6 games on the road
Philadelphia is 4-17 SU in its last 21 games
Atlanta is 17-8 SU in its last 25 games when playing Philadelphia
Atlanta is 15-2 SU in its last 17 games

7:10 PM
SEATTLE vs. TAMPA BAY
Seattle is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Seattle's last 7 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay
Tampa Bay is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games when playing Seattle
Tampa Bay is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against Seattle

8:05 PM
CINCINNATI vs. CHI CUBS
Cincinnati is 10-2 SU in their last 12 games when playing Chi Cubs
Cincinnati is 13-1 SU in their last 14 games when playing on the road against Chi Cubs
Chi Cubs are 1-13 SU in their last 14 games when playing at home against Cincinnati
The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Chi Cubs's last 19 games

8:05 PM
MILWAUKEE vs. TEXAS
The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Milwaukee's last 9 games on the road
Milwaukee is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games
Texas is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games
Texas is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games at home

8:10 PM
CLEVELAND vs. MINNESOTA
The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Cleveland's last 5 games when playing on the road against Minnesota
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Cleveland's last 6 games
Minnesota is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Minnesota's last 5 games when playing Cleveland

MIAMI vs. KANSAS CITY
Miami is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Miami's last 15 games on the road
Kansas City is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games when playing Miami
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Kansas City's last 7 games

DETROIT vs. CHI WHITE SOX
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Detroit's last 6 games on the road
Chi White Sox are 2-6 SU in their last 8 games when playing Detroit
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Chi White Sox's last 7 games when playing at home against Detroit

8:15 PM
PITTSBURGH vs. ST. LOUIS
The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh's last 5 games when playing on the road against St. Louis
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Pittsburgh's last 8 games when playing St. Louis
St. Louis is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games
The total has gone OVER in 5 of St. Louis's last 5 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh

8:40 PM
SAN DIEGO vs. COLORADO
San Diego is 2-8 SU in its last 10 games when playing on the road against Colorado
San Diego is 7-16 SU in its last 23 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Colorado's last 5 games when playing at home against San Diego
Colorado is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games when playing at home against San Diego

9:40 PM
BALTIMORE vs. ARIZONA
The total has gone OVER in 6 of Baltimore's last 7 games when playing Arizona
Baltimore is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games at home
The total has gone OVER in 4 of Arizona's last 5 games

10:05 PM
HOUSTON vs. OAKLAND
Houston is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games on the road
Houston is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Oakland
Oakland is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Houston
Oakland is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games at home

10:10 PM
NY METS vs. LA DODGERS
NY Mets are 2-4 SU in its last 6 games on the road
The total has gone UNDER in 5 of NY Mets's last 7 games on the road
The total has gone OVER in 6 of LA Dodgers's last 8 games when playing NY Mets
LA Dodgers are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games when playing NY Mets

Tokens
StatFox Super Situations - FoxSheets

MLB SAN DIEGO at COLORADO

Play Against - Road teams when the money line is +125 to -125 (SAN DIEGO) with an on base percentage of .300 or worse over their last 10 games against opponent with an on base percentage of .375 or better over their last 5 games
155-85 since 1997. ( 64.6% 57.8 units )
4-3 this year. ( 57.1% 0.3 units )

StatFox Situational Power Trends - FoxSheets

MLB PHILADELPHIA at ATLANTA

PHILADELPHIA is 19-4 (+17.2 Units) against the money line in Road games after 3 straight games where they stranded 5 or less runners on base since 1997.

The average score was: PHILADELPHIA (5.0) , OPPONENT (3.0)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezwindows
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com