Service Plays Tuesday 8/20/13

Search
Tokens
Please remember, this forum is not here for regular posters who cap their own games to post ther daily plays. Please use our individual sport forums to post your plays. Professional cappers (those that sell plays) must remain in the Site Promotion Forum.
Do not post any copy written info from the following services.

Advertise with the Rx - do not post
Al Mcmordie
Allan Eastman
Doc's Sports Services
Jim Feist
Ocal Sports
Robert Ferringo
Sports Money Profit System
Strike Point Sports
Vegas Sports Informer
Vegas Winning Crew

Do not post write-ups
AJ Apollo
Alex Smart
@ntonwins
Apple Handicappers
ASA, ASA Inc’s or American Sports Analysts
ATS Consultants
ATSadv ice.com
Ben Lewis
Brandon Lang's Crew
Bruce Marshall
Chris Jordan's Crew
Dave Cokin
Dennis Hill
Dennis Macklin
Dr. Bob Sports
Dr. guru sports
EZ Winners
Fairway Jay
Fred Wallin
Gametimereport
Greg DiPalma
Hittingpaydirt
JB Sports
Jim Avery
Jim Kruger
Jorge Gonzalez
Ken Jenkins
Killersportslive
Larry Ness
Lenny Delgenio
LT Profits
Lucky Lester
Madduxsports
Marc Lawrence/Playbook
Matt Fargo
Mike Lineback
Mike Rose
Pacific (Pac Star) Sports
PayneInsider
Paul Stone
Peter Gold at VI
Pick Nation Crew
PlusLineSports
Pointwise Sports
PowerPlay Wins
Preferred Picks
Pregame
Pro Sports Info
Red Zone Sports
Right Angle Sports (RAS)
Rocky Atkinson
Ron Raymond
Ross Benjamin
Sal Bansa/sportspicks1019
Scott Spreitzer
Sixth Sense Sports
Sports Memo Crew
Steve Merril SportsAlatex Sports
Stevo Design Inc. All services
Ted Sevransky/Teddy Covers
Tennessee Valley Sports
THELOCKOFTHEDAY
The Prez
The Real Animal
Tony George
Tony Karpinski/3G-Sports
Tom Stryker
Trushel Sports Consulting
Vegasadvisor s.com
Vernon Croy
Winning Points/Sports Reporter
zen_gambler
-------
GL!

Tokens
Mighty Quinn

Mighty hit with the Mets on Monday and likes the Yankees (Game 1) on Tuesday.

The deficit is 1514 sirignanos.

Tokens
Hot under the radar bet: Chicago Sky on ATS streak

The Chicago Sky of the WNBA are tops in the Eastern Conference and are a hot bet against the spread of late.

The Sky are 5-0 ATS in their last five overall and are 4-1 straight up over that stretch. The hot ATS streak puts the Sky on top of the league's ATS standings with a record of 14-9-2.

In their four victories, the Sky have dispatched their opponents with relative ease, winning by double digits in three games and an average margin of victory of 12 points.

The Washington Mystics will host the Sky Tuesday. Chicago is currently a 2.5-point road fave.

Tokens
Dave Essler's Tuesday MLB Thoughts

Rockies-Phillies: This is really the time when stuff doesn't matter much, and I'd have to give a slight edge to the Phillies w/a new manager, but wonder if it can negate what Cloyd is capable undoing. I do like De La Rosa, since he's only really had the one bad game against Atlanta. But, the threw two straight 100+ pitch games, which he hasn't done since May. So, I probably lean Phillies here, but no 3* for sure.

Dodgers-Miami: Writing this before the "Jose" game starts. If the Dodgers win against Fernandez, this line is likely to be more than -150 before first pitch. If that is the case, I may be inclined to look at the Miami RL. Capuano is certainly a feast or famine type pitcher, and there's enough evidence to support Miami scoring. Turner at home has been impressive, and if Miami had a bullpen I'd play the ML here, perhaps.

Atlanta-Mets: Tough break for the Mets having to stop in Minnesota while the Braves got to rest. Wheeler off of three straight 100+ pitch games, and Beachy making his first road start. I have a lean to the over in this one, figuring Beachy's been hit by Atlanta before, and Wheeler could get hit hard. This is yet another home team that I could consider the RL, actually.

Arizona-Cincinnati: Corbins' been hit around a bit lately and has also thrown a ton of pitches, however he's handled the Reds in couple of starts fairly well. Cingrani continues to give the Reds one quality start after another, and with the Reds bullpen as good as it gets (most of the time) I'd have to look for the Reds to win a low scoring game here.

Nationals-Cubs: A month ago we'd have been all over the Cubs as a fade or Haren, but in the last month Haren has been in beast-mode. Most of Rusins' good games have come against weaker competition, but still waiting for Haren to implode and knowing what he's capable of (the implosion) I'd still have to lean Cubs, if for no other reason than as a fade of the Nationals against a LHP.

Cardinals-Brewers: At first glance I'd say there's one pitcher that might give the Cardinals some trouble, and that's Lohse against his former team. Problem is that his former team has simply owned him. And of course Lynn can be brilliant or get crushed, and typically he's pitched well against the Brewers. I simply don't trust the fact that this game is that easy, and if that total is going to stay down under 8 then I might think Milwaukee has a fighting chance, if for no other reason than they've probably got a better bullpen.

Pirates-Padres: AJ probably still living a little large of the love he's received in the last year or so, and we know what happened in his last two road starts--he was torched. I still go back to the game a month or so ago when Ross burned me, and I watched first hand my money do down the drain and how dominant he COULD be. So, for that reason (as in Shark Tank) I could only take the Padres, again.

Rays-Orioles: I looked at this game earlier on behalf on someone else. Cobb pitched "decent" in his return from getting beaned, so does that give him confidence going forward? I think so, and Gonzalez might be little over valued here. Let's not forget how badly the Astros made him look at home no long ago. If the Rays bullpen would get their shit together (they have been better lately) then I really like Tampa Bay here, but I like a low scoring game more, I think. Haven't looked at the weather.

White Sox-Royals: I will never lay -175 with Ervin Santana. It's just that simple. He's far too much of a flyball pitcher and going against a team that lives and dies by the bomb. Danks' season long WHIP of 1.18 or thereabouts is just sneaky enough to get the job done, and there's no reason in the world for me not to take the White Sox RL, probably.

Seattle-Oakland: No chance of taking Saunders under any condition, which means I should probably think about it, The guys' gone fro being -130 at home to the Brewers (and getting crushed) to +185 at Tampa Bay and now about the same in Oakland. I guess my only issue here is how good is Sonny Gray. He did shut down the Astros, but it took him 118 pitches to do it, and Seattle is obviously a better bet against RHP's, so, by process of elimination, I could do over 8 before it goes to 8.5, and I think it will.

Boston-Giants: Again, I hate betting on the Red Sox without a DH unless they put Ortiz at first. Peavy has never been a big strike out guy and does give up a lot of long outs, but in this park he might be able to get away with it. Vogelsong hasn't been the same since his run last summer, so for that reason I'd have to, by process of elimination, take Boston, now that they've had a day of PST.

Tokens
MLB Report

August 20

Hot pitchers

-- de la Rosa is 2-0, 2.25 in his last two starts.
-- Beachy is 2-0, 1.29 in four starts this season. Wheeler is 4-1, 3.45 in his last eight outings.
-- Cingrani is 3-1, 2.40 in his last five starts. Corbin is 3-2, 2.45 in his last seven starts.
-- Haren is 3-0, 1.33 in his last four starts, and got an extra inning save over the weekend. Rusin is 2-2, 2.45 in his last five starts.
-- Lohse is 3-1, 2.13 in his last six starts.

-- Ross is 3-1, 1.32 in his last five starts.

-- Toronto won last five Buehrle starts (4-0, 2.36). Nova is 4-2, 1.89 in his last seven starts.
-- Porcello is 5-0, 2.62 in his last seven starts.
-- Cobb is 3-0, 2.79 in his last seven starts.
-- Cosart is 1-0, 1.38 in his first six MLB starts.
-- Santana is 3-0, 3.08 in his last six starts.
-- Wilson is 2-0, 2.31 in his last couple starts.
-- Gray is 1-1, 2.57 in his first two MLB starts.

Cold pitchers
-- Cloyd is 2-2, 3.67 in six starts, last of which was June 12.
-- Capuano is 0-0, 9.64 in his last couple starts. Turner is 0-3, 4.32 in his last six starts.
-- Lynn is 2-3, 4.46 in his last seven starts.
-- Burnett is 0-1, 9.90 in his last couple starts.

-- Peavy is 1-1, 5.00 in his first three starts for Boston. Vogelsong is 0-0, 4.66 in two starts since coming off the DL.

-- Rogers is 0-3, 11.29 in his last four starts. Hughes is 0-3, 8.31 in his last three starts.
-- Pelfrey is 0-4, 4.74 in his last seven starts.
-- Gonzalez is 0-2, 6.33 in his last four starts.
-- Danks is 0-5, 5.17 in his last eight starts.
-- Blackley is making first '13 start; he is 8-8, 5.28 in 23 career starts; so far in 2013, he was 1-1, 4.89 in 42 games (35 IP) for his old team, the Astros.
-- Salazar is 1-1, 4.24 in three starts this season.
-- Saunders is 1-4, 10.36 in his last five starts

Starting Pitchers/First Inning
You can wager on whether teams will score in the first inning. Below is how often a starting pitcher has allowed 1+ runs in first inning in one of his starts........

-- de la Rosa 4-25 (0 of last 7); Cloyd 2-6
-- Capuano 2-15 (0 of last 6); Turner 4-14 (3 of last 3)
-- Beachy 2-4; Wheeler 4-11 (0 of last 4)
-- Corbin 5-24; Cingrani 4-15 (3 of last 5)
-- Haren 4-22; Rusin 2-6
-- Lynn 6-25; Lohse 7-25 (0 of last 7)
-- Burnett 5-22 (0 of last 4); Ross 3-8

-- Peavy 2-16; Vogelsong 5-11

-- Rogers 5-14 (3 of last 4) Buehrle 6-25; Nova 4-12 Hughes 7-23
-- Pelfrey 9-22 (3 of last 5); Porcello 5-22
-- Cobb 3-14; Gonzalez 6-21 (1 of last 8)
-- Cosart 2-6; Blackley 0-0
-- Danks 6-16; Santana 10-25
-- Salazar 1-3; Wilson 4-25 (1 of last 13)
-- Saunders 7-25; Gray 1-2

Totals
-- Seven of last eight Philly games stayed under the total.
--
11 of last 14 Cincinnati road games stayed under the total; seven of last 11 Arizona games went over the total.
-- Five of last six games at Citi Field stayed under the total.
-- Last four Miami games went over the total.
-- Five of last seven Cub games stayed under the total.
-- Four of last six St Louis games stayed under the total; three of Milwaukee's last four games went over the total.

-- Over is 4-1-1 in last six San Francisco games.

-- Six of last seven Toronto games stayed under the total.
--
Under is 10-3-1 in last fourteen Minnesota games.
-- Six of last eight Baltimore games went over the total.
-- Last four Houston games went over the total.
-- Under is 6-2-2 in last ten Kansas City games.
--
Under is 4-1-1 in last six Oakland games.
--
14 of last 18 Angel games went over the total.

Hot teams
-- Reds won seven of their last nine games. Arizona won five of its last seven.
-- Braves won four of their last five games.
-- Dodgers are 42-10 in their last 52 games, but lost last two.
-- Cardinals won six of their last eight games.

-- Bronx Bombers won six of their last eight games.
-- Tampa Bay won five of its last six games.
-- Detroit won four of its last six games.
-- White Sox won their last three games, scoring 18 runs.
-- Texas won 11 of their last 14 games. Astros won four of their last seven.
-- A's won four of their last five games.

Cold teams
-- Phillies lost seven of their last ten games, but won last two; Colorado lost its last three games.
-- Miami lost four of its last five home games.
-- Mets are 3-5 in their last eight games.
-- Milwaukee lost four of last six games, allowing 17 runs in last two.
-- Cubs lost six of their last seven games. Washington lost three of its last four.
-- Pittsburgh lost seven of its last nine games. Padres are 4-6 in last ten home games, but won last two.

-- Red Sox lost four of their last six games. Giants are 3-5 in their last eight.

-- Blue Jays lost seven of their last eleven games.
-- Orioles lost five of their last seven games.
-- Minnesota lost six of its last seven games.
-- Kansas City lost five of its last seven games.
-- Mariners lost four of their last six games.
-- Angels lost seven of their last nine games. Cleveland lost nine of their last 14.

Umpires
-- Col-Phil-- Five of the last seven Nelson games went over the total.
-- LAD-Mia-- Underdogs won four of the last five Wolcott games.
-- Az-Cin-- Favorites won five of the last six Meals games.
-- Wsh-ChC-- 11 of last 13 Miller games stayed under the total.
-- StL-Mil-- Home team won five of the last six Foster games.
-- Pitt-SD-- Over is 8-4 in the last twelve Eddings games.

-- Bos-SF-- Four of last five Everitt games stayed under the total.

-- TB-Balt-- 11 of last 13 Drake games stayed under the total.
-- Hst-Tex-- 13 of last 14 Danley games stayed under the total.
-- Cle-LAA-- Underdogs won eight of the last twelve Knight games.
-- Sea-A's-- Under is 11-3-1 in the last fifteen Schrieber games.

Tokens
Chicago Syndicate Top Plays

Braves
Nationals/Cubs Over 7.5
Tigers/Twins Over 9
Orioles

Tokens
Tuesday's National League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Tuesday's National League games:

Colorado Rockies at Philadelphia Phillies (+100, 8.5)

Hot pitching stat: Rockies left-hander Jorge De La Rosa has won back-to-back starts, surrendering three runs over 12 innings in that span.

Cold batting stat: Phillies OF Domonic Brown is batting just .214 with zero RBIs in 28 at-bats against the Rockies this season.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-80s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to right field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 10-1 in De La Rosa's last 11 starts as a favorite.

Atlanta Braves at New York Mets (+126, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Mets right-hander Zack Wheeler has allowed just two runs over his previous two starts, racking up 16 strikeouts while issuing one walk.

Cold batting stat: Braves C Evan Gattis, once considered a front-runner for the National League rookie of the year award, has just one home run since June 10.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-70s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to center field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: New York has lost four of its last five home games after returning from a road trip of seven or more days.

Arizona Diamondbacks at Cincinnati Reds (-142, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Arizona right-hander Patrick Corbin silenced the Reds in their last encounter, limiting them to one run on three hits over eight innings.

Cold batting stat: Diamondbacks OF Jason Kubel has gone deep just five times in 233 at-bats after racking up 30 homers a season ago.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-70s under partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 3 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 44-17-4 in the last 65 meetings.

Los Angeles Dodgers at Miami Marlins (+132, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Dodgers left-hander Chris Capuano has been shelled over his last two starts, surrendering nine runs on 20 hits in 9 1/3 innings.

Cold batting stat: Los Angeles OF Yasiel Puig went 0-for-5 in Monday's series opener and hasn't hit a home run since Aug. 1.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-80s but with a 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms, the roof at Marlins Park may be closed. Wind will blow from right to left field at 10 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 9-2-1 in Capuano's last 12 starts as a favorite.

Washington Nationals at Chicago Cubs (+121)

Hot pitching stat: Nationals right-hander Dan Haren has allowed just four runs over his last four starts and earned his first career save last time out, working a scoreless inning against Atlanta.

Hot batting stat: Cubs OF Nate Schierholtz, who entered the series with one career homer in 58 at-bats against Washington, went deep twice and finished with six RBIs in Monday's 11-1 victory.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-80s with partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to center field at 8 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 9-2 in the last 11 meetings in Chicago.

St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers (+123, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Cardinals right-hander Lance Lynn had one of his worst outings of the season against Milwaukee back in mid-May, allowing four runs on eight hits while lasting just five innings.

Hot batting stat: St. Louis C Yadier Molina equaled a season high with four hits in Monday's victory.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-80s with sunny skies. Wind will blow from right to left field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 13-1 in Milwaukee right-hander Kyle Lohse's last 14 starts against a team with a winning record.

Pittsburgh Pirates at San Diego Padres (+108, 6.5)

Cold pitching stat: Pirates right-hander A.J. Burnett has just one victory in his last eight starts and has surrendered 11 runs on 16 hits over his last 10 innings.

Cold batting stat: Pittsburgh C Russell Martin was given Monday off after striking out 10 times in his previous five games.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-60s under partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from left field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 4-0 in Burnett's last four road starts.

Interleague

Boston Red Sox at San Francisco Giants (+136, 7.5)

Cold pitching stat: Giants right-hander Ryan Vogelsong is 1-2 with a 6.68 ERA in six home starts in 2013.

Hot batting stat: San Francisco OF Jeff Francoeur is 11-for-32 lifetime against Red Sox right-hander Jake Peavy.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-50s under partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow out to center field at 7 mph.

Key betting note: Boston has won 10 of its last 11 Tuesday games.

** Odds, probable starters and weather forecast as of 11:38 p.m. ET.

Tokens
Baseball Crusher
Colorado Rockies -109 over Philadelphia Phillies
(System Record: 68-7, won last game)
Overall Record: 68-69-1

Tokens
Soccer Crusher
ASA Arapiraca + ABCRN UNDER 2.5

This match is happening in Brazil
(System Record: 444-15, won last 3 games)
Overall Record: 444-379-59

Tokens
Tuesday's American League betting cheat sheet

Check out our quick-hitting betting notes on Tuesday's American League games:

Toronto Blue Jays at New York Yankees (Game 1) (-200)

Cold pitching stat: Blue Jays right-hander Esmil Rogers hasn't won in his last 10 starts and has surrendered seven or more runs four times in that span.

Hot batting stat: Toronto RF Jose Bautista has belted 18 home runs in 207 at-bats against the Yankees over his career.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-80s under sunny skies. Wind will blow from left to right field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The Yankees are 9-2 in right-hander Ivan Nova's last 11 starts on five days' rest.

Toronto Blue Jays at New York Yankees (Game 2) (-192)

Hot pitching stat: Blue Jays left-hander Mark Buehrle has been the hottest pitcher on the staff, winning five straight decisions while surrendering just eight runs over that stretch.

Hot batting stat: Yankees 2B Robinson Cano is a .348 hitter with three home runs and 10 RBIs in just 23 at-bats against Buehrle.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the high-70s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to left field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Toronto has won its last four doubleheader finales.

Tampa Bay Rays at Baltimore Orioles (-115, 8.5)

Hot pitching stat: Rays right-hander Alex Cobb hasn't lost since April 30 in Kansas City, and has surrendered more than three earned runs in a start just once since then.

Cold batting stat: Orioles OF Nick Markakis hasn't homered since June 24, a span of 47 games and 200 at-bats.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-80s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to left field at 5 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 19-6-1 in Baltimore's last 26 Tuesday games.

Minnesota Twins at Detroit Tigers (-208, 8.5)

Cold pitching stat: Twins right-hander Mike Pelfrey is winless over his last seven starts and is 1-3 with a 5.57 ERA in 21 career innings against the Tigers.

Cold batting stat: Minnesota 1B Justin Morneau has struck out 105 times in 503 career at-bats against Detroit, easily his highest whiff total against any major-league team.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-80s under sunny skies. Wind will blow in from right field at 8 mph.

Key betting note: The under is 7-1 in the last eight meetings in Detroit.

Houston Astros at Texas Rangers (-303, 8.5)

Hot pitching stat: Astros rookie right-hander Jared Cosart is off to a sizzling start to his major-league career, surrendering just six earned runs over his first 39 innings.

Cold batting stat: Houston is hitting just .248 against left-handed pitching in 2013.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-90s under partly cloudy skies. Wind will blow in from center field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 6-1-1 in the last eight Tuesday games in Houston.

Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals (-170, 8)

Cold pitching stat: White Sox left-hander John Danks has gone winless over his last eight outings and is 0-6 with a 5.13 ERA in eight road starts.

Hot batting stat: Royals 1B Eric Hosmer is hitting .315 over his last 71 games after failing to crack .270 in either of the first two months of the season.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the mid-80s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to left-center field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: Kansas City is 2-9 in its last 11 home games against a team with a road winning percentage lower than .400.

Seattle Mariners at Oakland Athletics (-192, 8)

Hot pitching stat: Athletics right-hander Sonny Gray had the best performance of his young career last time out, surrendering just four hits over eight scoreless innings in a win over Houston.

Cold batting stat: Oakland OF Yoenis Cespedes is just 1-for-7 in his career against Seattle left-hander Joe Saunders.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-60s under sunny skies. Wind will blow from left to right field at 6 mph.

Key betting note: The over is 4-1-2 in Saunders' last seven starts

Cleveland Indians at Los Angeles Angels (-145, 7.5)

Hot pitching stat: Angels left-hander C.J. Wilson has won his last five decisions, including a 5 1/3-inning stint earlier this month.in which he surrendered just two runs in a win over Cleveland.

Cold batting stat: Indians 2B Jason Kipnis has homered just twice in 109 at-bats since the All-Star break after going deep 13 times in the first half.

Weather: Temperatures will be in the low-70s under sunny skies. Wind will blow out to center field at 4 mph.

Key betting note: The Angels have won 12 of their last 15 games against American League Central opponents.

** Odds, probable starters and weather forecast as of 11:52 p.m. ET.

Tokens
MLB Top 3: Standout second-half hitters

The arrival of the All-Star break has translated to success for a number of major-league hitters. Several are enjoying solid summers after getting off to slow starts.

Here are three hitters who have improved dramatically since the All-Star break:

Adam Dunn, Chicago White Sox (.239, 28 HR, 73 RBIs)

Known for perennially having one of the lowest batting averages in the majors, Dunn has looked like a borderline batting champion since the break. The towering 33-year-old is batting a team-best .317 in the second half, while his 18 walks in that span also lead the club.

The White Sox open a three-game series in Kansas City on Tuesday.

Wil Myers, Tampa Bay Rays (.310, 9 HR, 37 RBIs)

The centerpiece in the off-season deal that saw pitchers James Shields and Wade Davis wind up with the Royals, Myers is enjoying a sensational second-half surge. The rookie right fielder is batting .333 with six homers and 22 RBIs in 25 second-half games - and he won't turn 23 until December.

The Rays resume their three-game series against the rival Baltimore Orioles on Tuesday.

Martin Prado, Arizona Diamondbacks (.278, 11 HR, 56 RBIs)

After middling through the first half of his initial season in Arizona, the former Atlanta Braves infielder has turned it on since the break. Prado had two hits Monday to increase his second-half average to .365 - over 110 points higher than his first-half mark.

The Diamondbacks continue their four-game set in Cincinnati on Tuesday.

Tokens
Free Selection from Arthur Ralph Sports

Our Bonus Plays are 1081-814 (57 + %) over the last 5 1/2 years !

Free winner TUES Cards -140

Tokens
StatFox Super Situations - FoxSheets

MLB LA DODGERS at MIAMI

Play Against - All underdogs with a money line of +125 to +175 (MIAMI) with a starting pitcher whose WHIP is 1.250 to 1.350 on the season-NL, with a team on base percentage .310 or worse on the season (NL)
209-89 since 1997. ( 70.1% 72.3 units )
23-15 this year. ( 60.5% -0.4 units )

StatFox Situational Power Trends - FoxSheets

MLB LA DODGERS at MIAMI

LA DODGERS are 24-11 (+18.7 Units) against the money line in Road games vs. an NL starting pitcher whose ERA is 3.00 or better over the last 3 seasons.

The average score was: LA DODGERS (4.4) , OPPONENT (3.3)

Tokens
StatFox Super Situations - FoxSheets

WNBA CHICAGO at WASHINGTON

Play On - Home teams (WASHINGTON) off a road loss by 10 points or more, with a winning percentage of between 40-49% after 15 or more games
57-25 since 1997. ( 69.5% 29.5 units )

WNBA MINNESOTA at ATLANTA

Play On - Home teams vs. the money line (ATLANTA) after beating the spread by 24 or more points total in their last three games, in non-conference games
25-8 over the last 5 seasons. ( 75.8% 0.0 units )
3-3 this year. ( 50.0% 0.0 units )

WNBA LOS ANGELES at SEATTLE

Play Against - Any team vs. the 1rst half line (LOS ANGELES) after 5 or more consecutive wins, well rested team - playing 5 or less games in 14 days
109-58 since 1997. ( 65.3% 45.2 units )
9-3 this year. ( 75.0% 5.7 units )

Tokens
Today's MLB Picks

Pittsburgh at San Diego
The Padres look to take advantage of a Pittsburgh team that is 0-5 in A.J. Burnett's last 5 road starts. San Diego is the pick (+100) according to Dunkel, which has the Padres favored by 1.
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+100)

TUESDAY, AUGUST 20

Game 951-952: Colorado at Philadelphia (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Colorado (De La Rosa) 14.040; Philadelphia (Cloyd) 15.145
Dunkel Line: Philadelphia by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Colorado (-115); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Philadelphia (-105); Over

Game 953-954: LA Dodgers at Miami (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: LA Dodgers (Capuano) 17.240; Miami (Turner) 15.803
Dunkel Line: LA Dodgers by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: LA Dodgers (-140); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: LA Dodgers (-140); Under

Game 955-956: Atlanta at NY Mets (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Atlanta (Beachy) 17.032; NY Mets (Wheeler) 15.617
Dunkel Line: Atlanta by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: Atlanta (-140); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Atlanta (-140); Under

Game 957-958: Arizona at Cincinnati (7:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Arizona (Corbin) 16.411; Cincinnati (Cingrani) 15.434
Dunkel Line: Arizona by 1; 8
Vegas Line: Cincinnati (-140); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Arizona (+120); Over

Game 959-960: Washington at Chicago Cubs (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Washington (Haren) 13.925; Cubs (Rusin) 14.851
Dunkel Line: Chicago Cubs by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Washington (-140); No Run Total
Dunkel Pick: Chicago Cubs (+120); N/A

Game 961-962: St. Louis at Milwaukee (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: St. Louis (Lynn) 15.948; Milwaukee (Lohse) 14.645
Dunkel Line: St. Louis by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: St. Louis (-140); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: St. Louis (-140); Under

Game 963-964: Pittsburgh at San Diego (10:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Pittsburgh (Burnett) 14.914; San Diego (Ross) 15.814
Dunkel Line: San Diego by 1; 7
Vegas Line: Pittsburgh (-120); 6 1/2
Dunkel Pick: San Diego (+100); Over

Game 965-966: Toronto at NY Yankees (1:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto (Rogers) 14.752; NY Yankees (Nova) 16.262
Dunkel Line: NY Yankees by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: No Line
Dunkel Pick: N/A

Game 967-968: Toronto at NY Yankees (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Toronto (Buehrle) 15.348; NY Yankees (Hughes) 14.403
Dunkel Line: Toronto by 1; 9

Game 969-970: Minnesota at Detroit (7:08 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Minnesota (Pelfrey) 14.000; Detroit (Porcello) 16.516
Dunkel Line: Detroit by 2 1/2; 8
Vegas Line: Detroit (-200); 9
Dunkel Pick: Detroit (-200); Under

Game 971-972: Tampa Bay at Baltimore (7:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Tampa Bay (Cobb) 15.510; Baltimore (Gonzalez) 14.475
Dunkel Line: Tampa Bay by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Baltimore (-120); 8 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Tampa Bay (+100); Over

Game 973-974: Houston at Texas (8:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Houston (Cosart) 14.255; Texas (Blackley) 15.714
Dunkel Line: Texas by 1 1/2; 8

Game 975-976: Chicago White Sox at Kansas City (8:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: White Sox (Danks) 15.258; Kansas City (Santana) 16.812
Dunkel Line: Kansas City by 1 1/2; 7
Vegas Line: Kansas City (-170); 8
Dunkel Pick: Kansas City (-170); Under

Game 977-978: Cleveland at LA Angels (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Cleveland (Salazar) 15.471; LA Angels (Wilson) 13.833
Dunkel Line: Cleveland by 1 1/2; 9
Vegas Line: LA Angels (-130); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Cleveland (+110); Over

Game 979-980: Seattle at Oakland (10:05 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Seattle (Saunders) 15.653; Oakland (Gray) 14.688
Dunkel Line: Seattle by 1; 9
Vegas Line: Oakland (-200); 8
Dunkel Pick: Seattle (+170); Over

Game 981-982: Boston at San Francisco (2:10 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Boston (Peavy) 15.981; San Francisco (Vogelsong) 14.438
Dunkel Line: Boston by 1 1/2; 6
Vegas Line: Boston (-150); 7 1/2
Dunkel Pick: Boston (-150); Under

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giaoduc783
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com