Forum: Political Forum - Spirited Political comedy. All serious political and World Event posting is also to be posted in this forum.

Thread: Just saw this on mainstream media outlets...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Just saw this on mainstream media outlets... 
    RX SemiGod
    Woman Stops Burglar, Holds at Gunpoint 23 Minutes Until Police Arrive

On March 12th Lisa Atkins of Junction City, Oregon, did something "no trespassing signs, security system, [or] dogs" could do: she stopped a burglar by pulling a handgun and pinning him down until police arrived to take him away.

According to Eugene's KEZI 9 News, Atkins heard a commotion about 9 a.m. Wednesday morning. She then retrieved "her handgun and proceeded cautiously through the house."
    In short order she found Joseph Baker in her home; he had broken through two doors to get in. She drew her gun, ordered him to the floor, and told him to "stay still." She then held Baker at gunpoint for 23 minutes while waiting for police to arrive.
    Atkins said "twenty-three minutes is a long time" to hold a bad guy at gunpoint, but she credited Oregon Firearms Academy for preparing her for just such a moment: "Without that training the outcomes could've been a little different, so I'm blessed to be here today."
    Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins.

Just fucking kidding. Doesn't fit the agenda, liberal loser scrub ass bums.

Hope she has a good lawyer. Was she able to post bail?

Banned
    Posts a story from a mainstream media outlet, and the says you won't find this story on Mainstream Media outlets. WTF happened to you Gassy? You used to have occasional flashes of sanity and decency. Now you've gone full on loon. Sad.

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guesser View Post
    Posts a story from a mainstream media outlet, and the says you won't find this story on Mainstream Media outlets. WTF happened to you Gassy? You used to have occasional flashes of sanity and decency. Now you've gone full on loon. Sad.
    You equate Breitbart as mainstream media?

God you are a fucking @%$^&

Good luck with your life.

I would put my entire life worth on it that not a single MAINSTREAM media outlet carried this story.

You guys are pathetic.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post

I would put my entire life worth on it that not a single MAINSTREAM media outlet carried this story.

You guys are pathetic.
    Drunken Idiot. The link YOU posted was from KEZI ABC News Channel 9 in Eugene Oregon. http://www.kezi.com/armed-woman-stops-burglary/ Seek help with your drinking problem ASAP. Sad what's happened to you.

RX Senior
    Woman Stops Burglar, Holds at Gunpoint 23 Minutes Until Police Arrive

On March 12th Lisa Atkins of Junction City, Oregon, did something "no trespassing signs, security system, [or] dogs" could do: she stopped a burglar by pulling a handgun and pinning him down until police arrived to take him away.

According to Eugene's KEZI 9 News, Atkins heard a commotion about 9 a.m. Wednesday morning. She then retrieved "her handgun and proceeded cautiously through the house."
    In short order she found Joseph Baker in her home; he had broken through two doors to get in. She drew her gun, ordered him to the floor, and told him to "stay still." She then held Baker at gunpoint for 23 minutes while waiting for police to arrive.
    Atkins said "twenty-three minutes is a long time" to hold a bad guy at gunpoint, but she credited Oregon Firearms Academy for preparing her for just such a moment: "Without that training the outcomes could've been a little different, so I'm blessed to be here today."
    Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins.

Just fucking kidding. Doesn't fit the agenda, liberal loser scrub ass bums.
    Kudos to her.

RX Senior

You guys are pathetic.
    I think they have it right, you are psychotic or sloshed. And then you add "you guys are pathetic?" What does that mean to the thread? Nobody came in the thread to bash the woman. Good thing you didn't bet.

RX SemiGod
    Drunken Idiot. The link YOU posted was from KEZI ABC News Channel 9 in Eugene Oregon. http://www.kezi.com/armed-woman-stops-burglary/ Seek help with your drinking problem ASAP. Sad what's happened to you.
    Fuck you are retarded. A local news channel carries a local story, about a local woman and a local robbery...and you equate that to mainstream media.

You are dumber than I thought. Please, stop trying so hard. That is unless you wanna meet up and man up in person.

Pussy.

RX Senior
    Fuck you are retarded. A local news channel carries a local story, about a local woman and a local robbery...and you equate that to mainstream media.

You are dumber than I thought. Please, stop trying so hard. That is unless you wanna meet up and man up in person.

Pussy.
    Still drunk I see. Do you expect this to make night line? Good Morning America?

RX SemiGod
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedingPurple View Post
    Still drunk I see. Do you expect this to make night line? Good Morning America?
    Why don't you meet me and you can find out for yourself, pussy.

You liberal queers are all alike.

Life's a bitch, then you die! Dave007inVegas's Avatar

RX Senior

I'm sure I have tangled with tougher than the likes of you. Can't believe you are in the medical profession, you are a disgrace. I bet the people you deal with think you are one big asshole.

Banned

Pussy.
    Idiot. That IS mainstream media. It's a local story, and was also in a local Eugene Newspaper, reported on by local mainstream media, in a post and link YOU provided. It's not a national story, nor should it be. Now you're reverting back to your internet tough guy role. What a sad, sad case you've become. You fit right in with the other douches like Casper, Wrong Way, Ace, Russ, The Terrorist Supporting POS Dave. There used to be some hope for you. Seems to be gone.

Breaking News: MikeB not running for president scottcarter's Avatar
    she should have shot him dead.

next.

RX Senior
    Idiot. That IS mainstream media. It's a local story, and was also in a local Eugene Newspaper, reported on by local mainstream media, in a post and link YOU provided. It's not a national story, nor should it be. Now you're reverting back to your internet tough guy role. What a sad, sad case you've become. You fit right in with the other douches like Casper, Wrong Way, Ace, Russ, The Terrorist Supporting POS Dave. There used to be some hope for you. Seems to be gone.
    If he is not drunk then he has other issues? Paranoia? Psychosis? In my experience people who actually talk like that are dinks. Kind of reminds me of Farva from Super Troopers.

RX SemiGod
    Shut up pussy.

RX Local
    Fighting Back: 2 More Intruders Die In Detroit Self-Defense ...
    www.deadlinedetroit.com/s/8839/2_more_intruders...
    The incident happened on 800 block of Dexter at a home where police responded to a break-in last Friday,Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said.

RX Senior
    Quote Originally Posted by roadreeler57 View Post
    Fighting Back: 2 More Intruders Die In Detroit Self-Defense ...
    www.deadlinedetroit.com/…s/8839/2_more_intruders...
    The incident happened on 800 block of Dexter at a home where police responded to a break-in last Friday,Detroit Police Sgt. Michael Woody said.
    Another job well done! I couldn't imagine living in Detroit without having a weapon and some dogs. I live Isolated in the country, I arm myself with a 12 gauge pump shotgun, more confidence I guess than a pistol. My biggest defense would be my dogs though, they know if someone is prawling around before I do.

RX SemiGod
    If he is not drunk then he has other issues? Paranoia? Psychosis? In my experience people who actually talk like that are dinks. Kind of reminds me of Farva from Super Troopers.
    You kinda remind me of Warren Jensen from Something About Mary.

RX Senior
    You kinda remind me of Warren Jensen from Something About Mary.
    You remind me of Biff

RX SemiGod
    I'm sure I have tangled with tougher than the likes of you. Can't believe you are in the medical profession, you are a disgrace. I bet the people you deal with think you are one big asshole.
    I assure you you haven't. In fact, the people I deal with think I am one of the best, most dependable professionals they have ever dealt with. I bring humor and expertise to every person I interact with, and the general comments made before difficult cases are "no worries, __ is here."

Too bad you are wrong here, as with every aspect and belief in your life.

And I would beat your ass soundly.

RX Senior
    I assure you you haven't. In fact, the people I deal with think I am one of the best, most dependable professionals they have ever dealt with. I bring humor and expertise to every person I interact with, and the general comments made before difficult cases are "no worries, __ is here."

Too bad you are wrong here, as with every aspect and belief in your life.

And I would beat your ass soundly.
    Um if you are well liked and considered the best, then you obviously put on a show for your profession. I assure you if you were to act your normal self, you would be mocked by the medical profession, people would be appalled by your internet persona.

RX SemiGod
    Um if you are well liked and considered the best, then you obviously put on a show for your profession. I assure you if you were to act your normal self, you would be mocked by the medical profession, people would be appalled by your internet persona.
    Nah bro, the show I put up is in the poly forum. I get especially shitty this time of year because I pay a ridiculous amount of $ in taxes. I am very fortunate to be in the position in life that I am in, but I have worked my ass off in everything I have done to get here.

I get shitty knowing that there are lazy ass welfare mutha fkers riding on my back, as well as those of many others. Then you get the libbies telling people like me I should pay my "fair share" or pay more. I will have dropped over 100k easily this year in taxes. I do not have any problem paying taxes as I like to have a police force, fire station, city hall, military, post office, etc...but this entitlement shit is getting WAY out of hand.

I will not speak for Willie99 but I would have to venture out that he feels very similar, and he is a CPA. You are not just handed a CPA license and become wealthy overnight. It seems to me that the left feels that any successful "white" person was given the shit just by being born white.

My apologies bro.

RX SemiGod
    You remind me of Biff
    I did enjoy this post though, made me laugh. That dude is a total meat head.

Defender of the Faith JohnnyMac's Avatar
    I get shitty knowing that there are lazy ass welfare mutha fkers riding on my back, as well as those of many others. Then you get the libbies telling people like me I should pay my "fair share" or pay more. I will have dropped over 100k easily this year in taxes. I do not have any problem paying taxes as I like to have a police force, fire station, city hall, military, post office, etc...but this entitlement shit is getting WAY out of hand.
    Do you get "shitty" knowing there are hedge fund managers that paying a lower tax rate than you are just because they have a powerful lobby that classify their income as capital gains income instead of ordinary income? Do you view that as an entitlement?