Obozo says nothing about the Christians being killed in the mideast

Search
Tokens
Yet worries about the piece of shit Muslims getting killed in Gaza. It's so easy to see what this fraud is all about.

Tokens
I'm still trying to figure out how Obama can send all this money to other countries (even billions for electricity in Africa recently), but a once major city like Detroit has been reduced to getting water help from Canadians to certain parts I last read and they even appealed to the United Nations like a 3rd-World Country even though this used to be a major United States city....On top of that, the city went bankrupt and houses there was a time recently when thousands of houses were cheaper than a playoff sports ticket I read.....Most people in that city voted for Obama and this was still a once major city in the United States, but its like he threw in the towel on some parts of Detroit......The people there fully supported him and its like he turned his back on a once major U.S. city after making promises and failing to deliver on them...

Tokens
............Detroit is still a United States city (a once major city) and is more important than electricity in Africa or all the other funds Obama sends around the world to countries (some that don't even like us anyway).............He is the President of the United States, not the President of the World..........

Tokens
Yup...as if there was ever any doubt. Tell me again, why are his college records still sealed?

Fucking disgrace.

Tokens
Yup...as if there was ever any doubt. Tell me again, why are his college records still sealed?

Fucking disgrace.

It's genocide against Christians and he's worried about terrorist pieces of shit Muslims. Makes me sick.

Tokens
Detroit is the perfect example of liberal policies and what democrats strive for. Destroy shit and keep them dependant on the govt. It's their plan to enslave people.

Tokens
............Detroit is still a United States city (a once major city) and is more important than electricity in Africa or all the other funds Obama sends around the world to countries (some that don't even like us anyway).............He is the President of the United States, not the President of the World..........

Obama is not the President of our world but he is the president of his own little world. That is a world so different and distinct than the one that existed before he took office. The world depends on the USA to be a leader and Obama is nowhere close to fulfilling that role as President. He has an agenda and that includes reducing our role in the world in every phase. As far as Detroit goes I was there in the early 80's and there were all kinds of abadoned housing back then. It has been in steady decline but the key is that is where liberalism takes you. Look at his hometown of Chicago, the killing capital, do you think he is concerned. Has he done anything there either. Aloof is the best description of an elitist and elitist is the best description of Obama. Like I said, he lives in his own little world and there is not room in that little world for all of us.

Rx Normal
Tokens
40 MIND-BLOWING QUOTES FROM BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA ON ISLAM AND CHRISTIANITY

NTEB News Desk | October 2, 2013

WHEN SOMEONE SHOWS YOU WHO THEY ARE, BELIEVE THEM

Since 2009, NOW THE END BEGINS has brought you story after story in detailed accounts of exactly how Obama feels about Islam, and how he views Christianity and the Bible. So today, in light of recent events in Washington, we feel it important that you know exactly where your president stands in regards to his faith and his god.

Below are 20 quotes he has made about Islam, and 20 quotes he has made about Christianity. Nothing edited or mashed up, just exactly in the context he originally spoke them in with fully-sourced links so you can see where they come from.

If after reading this, you still think he is not a Muslim, then there is something organically wrong with your ability to reason and understand simple words written on the level of 6th grade English. You may remain ignorant, but it will be willingly so.

20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed

#1 “The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”

#2The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”

#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”

#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”

#5Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.

#6 “Islam has always been part of America”

#7we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities

#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”

#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”

#11 “Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”

#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”

#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality

#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”

#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”

#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”

#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islammust be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

#20 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Christianity and the Bible

#1 “Whatever we once were, we are no longer a Christian nation”

#2 “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation.”

#3 “Which passages of scripture should guide our public policy? Should we go with Leviticus, which suggests slavery is OK and that eating shellfish is an abomination? Or we could go with Deuteronomy, which suggests stoning your child if he strays from the faith?”

#4 “Even those who claim the Bible’s inerrancy make distinctions between Scriptural edicts, sensing that some passages – the Ten Commandments, say, or a belief in Christ’s divinity – are central to Christian faith, while others are more culturally specific and may be modified to accommodate modern life.”

#5 “The American people intuitively understand this, which is why the majority of Catholics practice birth control and some of those opposed to gay marriage nevertheless are opposed to a Constitutional amendment to ban it. Religious leadership need not accept such wisdom in counseling their flocks, but they should recognize this wisdom in their politics.”

Over the past 5 years, Obama has never one time refuted any claims or comments made about him being the liberal savior.

#6 From Obama’s book, The Audacity of Hope: “I am not willing to have the state deny American citizens a civil union that confers equivalent rights on such basic matters as hospital visitation or health insurance coverage simply because the people they love are of the same sex—nor am I willing to accept a reading of the Bible that considers an obscure line in Romans to be more defining of Christianity than the Sermon on the Mount.”

#7 Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.”

#8 “If all it took was someone proclaiming I believe Jesus Christ and that he died for my sins, and that was all there was to it, people wouldn’t have to keep coming to church, would they.”

#9 “This is something that I’m sure I’d have serious debates with my fellow Christians about. I think that the difficult thing about any religion, including Christianity, is that at some level there is a call to evangelize and prostelytize. There’s the belief, certainly in some quarters, that people haven’t embraced Jesus Christ as their personal savior that they’re going to hell.”

#10 “I find it hard to believe that my God would consign four-fifths of the world to hell. I can’t imagine that my God would allow some little Hindu kid in India who never interacts with the Christian faith to somehow burn for all eternity. That’s just not part of my religious makeup.”

#11 “I don’t presume to have knowledge of what happens after I die. But I feel very strongly that whether the reward is in the here and now or in the hereafter, the aligning myself to my faith and my values is a good thing.”

#12 “I’ve said this before, and I know this raises questions in the minds of some evangelicals. I do not believe that my mother, who never formally embraced Christianity as far as I know … I do not believe she went to hell.”

#13 Those opposed to abortion cannot simply invoke God’s will–they have to explain why abortion violates some principle that is accessible to people of all faiths.”

#14 On his support for civil unions for gay couples: “If people find that controversial then I would just refer them to the Sermon on the Mount.”

#15 “You got into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing’s replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton Administration, and the Bush Administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not. And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

#16 “In our household, the Bible, the Koran and the Bhagavad Gita sat on the shelf alongside books of Greek and Norse and African mythology”

#17 “On Easter or Christmas Day, my mother might drag me to church, just as she dragged me to the Buddhist temple, the Chinese New Year celebration, the Shinto shrine, and ancient Hawaiian burial sites.”

#18 “We have Jews, Muslims, Hindus, atheists, agnostics, Buddhists, and their own path to grace is one that we have to revere and respect as much as our own”

#19 “All of us have a responsibility to work for the day when the mothers of Israelis and Palestinians can see their children grow up without fear; when the Holy Land of the three great faiths is the place of peace that God intended it to be; when Jerusalem is a secure and lasting home for Jews and Christians and Muslims, and a place for all of the children of Abraham to mingle peacefully together as in the story of Isra — (applause) — as in the story of Isra, when Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed, peace be upon them, joined in prayer. (Applause.)”

#20 “I believe that there are many paths to the same place, and that is a belief that there is a higher power, a belief that we are connected as a people.”

Tokens
This story will break your heart guys.....
Iraqi Yazidi lawmaker: 'Hundreds of my people are being slaughtered'

By Laura Smith-Spark, CNN
updated 11:32 AM EDT, Wed August 6, 2014

140806104140-iraq-sinjar-yazidi-story-top.jpg

Iraqi Yazidi families who fled the violence in Sinjar are given food at a school in the Kurdish city of Dohuk on August 5, 2014.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Thousands of families from Iraq's Yazidi minority flee as Islamist fighters storm their community
  • Yazidi lawmaker says 70 children have died of thirst, 500 men have been slaughtered
  • UNICEF warns that up to 25,000 children are stranded in the mountains without food, water
  • Amnesty International appeals to Iraqi and Kurdish authorities to protect Yazidis
(CNN) -- When radical Islamist fighters stormed the northern Iraqi town of Sinjar over the weekend, the Yazidi minority who call it home fled into the surrounding mountains in fear of their lives.
Now, trapped without food, water or medical care in the summer heat, thousands of families are in desperate need of help.
It's already too late to save dozens of children who've died of thirst.

They are the latest victims of the brutal advance by the Islamic State, formerly the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, or ISIS, whose Sunni Muslim fighters have been targeting Iraq's Christians and other minority groups, as well as Shiite Muslims.
Lawmaker Vian Dakhil, the only MP representing the Yazidi minority group in Iraq's Parliament, said in an impassioned speech that 70 Yazidi children had died so far, that women were being killed or sold into slavery and that 500 men had been "slaughtered."
140806032821-pkg-holmes-christians-in-iraq-00024007-story-body.jpg
Christians in Iraq facing persecution
140804090924-exp-iraq-mosul-dam-00002001-story-body.jpg
Iraq-Mosul Dam
140801102334-pkg-gorani-isis-status-iraq-syria-00021714-story-body.jpg
Murderous march of ISIS continues
140628220116-01-iraq-0628-horizontal-gallery.jpg
Photos: Iraq under siege

Tearfully appealing to lawmakers for help, she warned that the Islamic State was trying to wipe her community out.
"There is a collective attempt to exterminate the Yazidi people," she said.
"Similar to the fate of every other Iraqi, my people are being killed. The Shiites, Sunnis, Christians, Turkmen, Shabak people have been killed -- and now the Yazidi people are being killed."

Yazidis, among Iraq's smallest minorities, are of Kurdish descent, and their religion is considered a pre-Islamic sect that draws from Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.
One of the oldest religious communities in the world, they have long suffered persecution, with many Muslims referring to them as devil-worshippers.

'Come to our rescue'
Dakhil is not alone in highlighting the desperate plight of the sect, most of whose 500,000 or so members live in and around Sinjar in northwestern Nineveh province, bordering Iraq's Kurdish region.

The U.N. children's agency, UNICEF, said Tuesday that official reports indicated 40 children from the Yazidi minority had died "as a direct consequence of violence, displacement and dehydration" since the weekend.
"Families who fled the area are in immediate need of urgent assistance, including up to 25,000 children who are now stranded in mountains surrounding Sinjar and are in dire need of humanitarian aid including drinking water and sanitation services," it said.

Dakhil gave a similarly awful account.
"Over the course of 48 hours, 30,000 families are stranded in the Sinjar Mountains with no water and food. They are dying -- 70 kids so far died from thirst and suffocation," she said.
"Fifty old men died due to the deteriorating situation. Our women are being captured and sold as slaves."

As Dakhil, an MP for the Kurdistan Alliance list of Nineveh, Sinjar and Chenkal and chairman of a parliamentary committee for construction, addressed the Speaker, fellow lawmakers could be seen standing silently in solidarity.
"Brothers, let's put our political differences aside and work together as human beings," she pleaded. "In the name of humanity, come to our rescue, come to our rescue."

Reports of killings, abductions
Rights group Amnesty International said Tuesday that fighters from the Islamic State continue to surround the mountain area where the Yazidis and other Iraqis who fled the Sinjar area are hiding.
Kurdish fighters battled the militants on Monday in an attempt to retake Sinjar, a Kurdish commander said, and have been engaged in house-to-house combat in some of the fiercest fighting since the fall of Iraq's second city, Mosul, to the Islamic militant group in June.

Hundreds of missing civilians, mainly men but also women and children, are reported to have been killed or captured, Amnesty International said.
One relative told the group that the fighters had abducted or killed more than 30 members of two families from the village of Khana Sor, north-west of Sinjar close to the Syrian border.

"We urge the international community to provide humanitarian assistance, while the Iraqi and Kurdish authorities must spare no effort to ensure that much-needed aid is delivered to the displaced civilians and that they are protected from further ISIS attacks on the ground," said Donatella Rovera, Amnesty International's senior crisis response adviser, who is currently in northern Iraq.

The U.S. State Department said Sunday that it was "actively monitoring the situation" in Sinjar, as well as the city of Tal Afar to the east, and that the United States is supporting both Iraqi security forces and Kurdish Peshmerga forces in the fight against the Islamic State.
Spokeswoman Jen Psaki said the militants' assault, "focusing on towns and villages populated by vulnerable minorities, demonstrates once again that this terrorist organization is a dire threat to all Iraqis, the entire region and the international community."
MAPS: Understanding the crisis
READ: Official: Kurdish forces fend off ISIS fighters, hold Mosul Dam
READ: Terror havens in Syria and Iraq: Five reasons the West should worry

Life's a bitch, then you die!
Tokens
"The most beautiful sound in the world is the Islamic call to prayer.”

Barack Obama

Enough said.

“Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”

“These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”

“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”

“Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”

Damn! I was wrong again.

Tokens
The Pope and fleeing Christian leaders have now both begged the UN for help saving Christians from being mass slaughtered and starved by "The Islamic State" (formerly ISIS) in Iraq.

The UN replied that they are overstretched because at this time they have 100 schools to reopen in Gaza in order to resume teaching K through 6 that Jews are pigs, monkeys, and wolves.

Tokens
Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 56m

Patriarch of Iraq's Chaldean Christians appeals for help for 100,000 Christians he says fled ISIS attack on Nineveh plain in last 48 hours

Retweeted by Ivan Watson
Kyiv Post @KyivPost · 2h

#Donetsk rebel leader from #Russia resigns in surprise move, appoints a Ukrainian http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukraine/donetsk-rebel-leader-from-russia-resigns-in-surprise-move-appoints-ukrainian-359771.html … pic.twitter.com/DZkFgkpxm3

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 3h

Kurds in Erbil distributed some food and water to some of the more than 10,000 Iraqis who fled ISIS… http://instagram.com/p/rZ1Rl8CDdk/

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 4h

Displaced Iraqis, part of an exodus of more than 10,000 people, taking shelter in unfinished… http://instagram.com/p/rZvssWCDTl/

Displaced Iraqis in Erbil. pic.twitter.com/SaxtmXCm5z

Iraqis take shelter in unfinished buildings like this fast fleeing ISIS militants over night #Erbil #Iraq pic.twitter.com/t32so80YAr

View more photos and videos

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 5h

Thousands of Iraqis fled ISIS, now taking temporary shelter in unfinished buildings like this on outskirts of Erbil pic.twitter.com/Rma3SMkXoG

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 6h

6 month old Kathem, 1 of more than 10,000 Iraqis who fled ISIS to Erbil today, taking shelter in unfinished building pic.twitter.com/Ftm1nh5qOp

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 6h

Iraqi families fleeing The ISIS offensive on foot #Erbil #Iraq pic.twitter.com/ccPMSKxP5f

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 7h

Iraqi families lined up at gates of Kurdish city of Erbil, fleeing latest offensive by ISIS. Some walked all night pic.twitter.com/ny1jmL2lFf

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 7h

Iraqi families lined up at gates of Kurdish city of Erbil fleeing latest ISIS offensive. Some walked all nite #Iraq pic.twitter.com/7ACnxjAmdb

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 8h

Emirates Airlines announces suspension of its flights to Erbil as of August 12th for "operational reasons" #KRG #Iraq

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 9h

"What is needed is airstrikes...& also some weapons & ammunition" KRG's @FalahMustafa tells CNN after Islamic State's offensive on Kurdistan

Ivan Watson @IvanCNN · 9h

"We are publicly asking US & NATO to intervene" says Kurdistan's @FalahMustafa after Islamic State captures Kuwayr, within 50 km of Erbil

Tokens
Sooner or later ISIS will be a US problem. We are the strongest nation in the world. We have military advisers 30 miles from ISIS and the terrorists might take a run at them. We have thousands of Iraqis of various religious sects all stuck in various places in the same geographical area, some in 130 degree heat. We need to hit ISIS from the air now. Drop food and water to the thirsty and starving and open a safe passage for these people whose villages have been ransacked.

These jihadi MFers are the world's most evil scum ever. They force conversions at knife point. They kill all men who refuse conversion and take their daughters as young as 8 as brides. Then when their husbands are killed during jihad they ostracize and rape these young girls before putting them in suicide vests and sending them on murder missions. This is intolerable for decent people. Let's Roll!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
visiontecnologica
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com